Pressure injury prevention solutions
Early and Targeted Intervention is key
• Ensuring early, objective, and anatomically specific risk assessment
• Offering comprehensive solutions to enable tailored intervention
• Driving and sustaining improved clinical outcomes
Provizio® SEM Scanner
AtmosAir Velaris®: Because Time is Everything.
Designed to support a One Surface Strategy, Velaris allows you to deliver customised intervention without having to change the mattress, freeing up time and cutting cost without compromising on therapy.
EPUAP – NPIAP - PPPIA Clinical Practice Guideline 2019
Our clinical focus report spotlights how our tailored solutions can help you align with the latest best practice guidelines.
Flap and graft applications
Prone positioning with Nimbus Professional
Auralis® Alternating Pressure System
Auralis® Plus - Supporting a seamless bariatric care environment
"A pressure sore can make or break"
The Arjo Pressure Injury Prevention portfolio
Elevate the pressure injury prevention pathway in your care environment
1. Okonkwo H, Bryant R, Milne J et al. A blinded clinical study using subepidermal moisture biocapacitance measurement device for early detection of pressure injuries. Wound Repair & Reg 2020;1-11. https://doi.org/10.1111/wrr.12790
2. Dealey C, Posnett J, Walker A. (2012). The Cost of Pressure Ulcers in the United Kingdom. Journal of Wound Care. 21(6):261-266.
3. Brem H, Maggi J, Nierman D et al. (2010). High Cost of Stage IV Pressure Ulcers. Am J Surg. 200:473-477.
4. AHRQ. Never Events. 2017. https://psnet.arhq.gov/primers/primer/3/never-events. Accessed August 2017.
5. Bennett G, Dealey C, Posnett J. (2004). The Cost of Pressure Ulcers in the UK. Age Ageing. 33(3):230-235.
6. Padula WV, Mishra MK, Makic MB, Sullivan PW. (2011). Improving the Quality of Pressure Ulcer Care with Prevention: A Cost-Effective Analysis. Med Care. 49(4):385-392.
7. Nguyen KH, Chaboyer W, Whitty JA. (2015). Pressure Injury in Australian Public Hospitals: A Cost-of-Illness Study. Aust Health Rev. 39(3):329-336.
8. Moore Z, Patton D, Rhodes SL, O’Connor T. Subepidermal moisture and bioimpedance: a literature review of a novel method for early detection of pressure-induced tissue damage (pressure ulcers). Int Wound J 2017; 14:331–337.
9. Gefen A (2018) The future of pressure ulcer prevention is here: Detecting and targeting inflammation early. EWMA Journal 2018, 19(2):7-13.
10. Gefen, A (2008). How much time does it take to get a pressure ulcer? Integrated evidence from human, animal and invitro studies. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2008b; 54(10): 26-8,30-5.