Skin IQ 365
An effective and intuitive solution for the prevention and management of pressure injuries.
• Microclimate refers to the conditions of moisture and temperature at the point(s) of skin/surface interface¹
• Microclimate is a key factor for patients at risk of maceration and skin breakdown
• Excess variation in moisture and/or temperature increases skin sensitivity to the damaging effects of pressure, shear, and friction²
1. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice. Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed). Cambridge Media: Perth, Australia; 2014.
2. International Review. Pressure Ulcer Prevention: Pressure, Shear, Friction and Microclimate in Context. A Consensus Document. London: Wounds International, 2010.
Arjo's Skin IQ® Microclimate Manager (MCM) is a fluid resistant, vapor permeable, single patient use mattress cover for use with a pressure redistribution surface to help prevent and treat Stage I-IV pressure injuries. Powered by Negative Airflow Technology (NAT), Skin IQ MCM continually draws away excess moisture from the skin/surface interface and helps control skin temperature.
• Negative Airflow Technology (NAT) continually draws excess moisture away from the skin / mattress interface. Bench studies show that Skin IQ MCM removes 3.8 times more moisture at the skin/mattress interface than the same mattress without Skin IQ MCM²
• Bench studies show that Skin IQ MCM reduces staphylococcus aureus growth by 3.1 logs over a 24 hour period. A percentage reduction of greater than 99.9%.³ *
• Bench studies show that Skin IQ MCM significantly reduces odour at the skin/mattress interface when compared to the same surface without airflow⁴
• Designed for compatibility with pressure redistribution mattresses on the market today (eg, AtmosAir™ 9000 Mattress Replacement System)
Simple features, sophisticated performance
Effective for your patients
• The Skin IQ 365 reusable MCM provides an MVTR of 171/g/m2/hr⁵
• Top layer material helps reduce shear and friction⁷
• Quick, intuitive setup and maintenance
• Low profile design
*The level of treament stated indicates theoretical levels only
1. Arjo Data on File, Test Report Viral Barrier Property of Top Sheet of Skin IQ Coverlet – Test Report 100018376 pg. 3 & Test Report 100019009 pg. 1-7.
2. Arjo Data on File, Study SIQ2010-57. Test Report – Skin IQ Microclimate Manager/Low Air Loss (LAL) Coverlet Functional (Post-Stress) Testing – Test Report 100018343 pg. 6, 12.
3. Arjo Data on File. Test Report – 100077042.
4. Arjo Data on File, Assessment of Skin IQ Microclimate Manager Capability to Mitigate odour – Test Report 100018484.
5. Arjo Data on File, Skin IQ Reusable System Functional Test – Test Report 100014338 pg. 6.
6. Arjo Data on File, Skin IQ Microclimate Manager 60 Day MVTR – Test Report 100016748 pg. 3.
7. Arjo Data on File, Skin IQ Coefficient of Friction – Test Report 100018362 pg. 1.Arjo's Skin IQ® Microclimate Manager (MCM) is a fluid resistant, vapor permeable, single patient use mattress cover for use with a pressure redistribution surface to help prevent and treat Stage I-IV pressure injuries. Powered by Negative Airflow Technology (NAT), Skin IQ MCM continually draws away excess moisture from the skin/surface interface and helps control skin temperature.
|Weight and dimensions|
|Weight capacity kg||227 kg|
|Weight capacity lb||500 lb|
|Overall Length mm||2134 mm|
|Overall Length in||84 in|
|Overall Width mm||914,4 mm|
|Overall Width in||36 in|
|Depth/Height of surface mm||178 mm|
|Depth/Height of surface in||7 in|
|Coverlet Height mm||6,35 mm|
|Coverlet Height in||0,25 in|
|Voltage||100 - 240 VAC|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Supply||DCV, Reusable and cord|
|Operating Temperature Range C||14 - 35 °C|
|Operating Temperature Range F||57.2 - 95 °F|
|Storage Temperature Range C||-29 - 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range F||20.2 - 140 °F|
Skin IQ 365 Instructions for Use
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 414479 Rev G.pdf
Size: 0.53 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.