Alpha Active 4
Alternating Pressure System
Designed for the prevention and management of pressure injuries¹, the Alpha Active® 4 pressure redistributing mattress replacement system is suitable for a range of care environments, including home and community care settings.
The Alpha Active 4 system has been designed as a cost-effective solution to aid in the prevention and management of pressure injuries.
The system offers advanced features for the delivery of high quality care to vulnerable patients and residents, whilst remaining easy-to-use for the carer and simple to clean and maintain.
1. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osbourne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
• Designed to provide a stable support surface to aid with patient transfer and nursing procedures
• Vapour permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
Integrated audio & visual alarms
• Includes low pressure alarm, power fail alarm and pump fault alarm
• Cell on Cell designed to provide additional support and to help increase patient stability
• Electronic pressure setting – allows accurate and appropriate pressure settings to be set for various weight ranges
• Variable cycle times – In addition to a 10 minute cycle time, the Alpha Active 4 system offers the choice of an extended cycle period of 20 minutes, which may be desirable as patients begin to rehabilitate and the risk reduces.
• AutoFirm – provides a stable support surface for patient transfer and nursing procedures.
• 2 Modes of operation
Active / Alternating mode: periodically redistributes pressure away from vulnerable areas by alternately inflating and deflating cells beneath the patient.
Reactive / Static mode: cell pressure is equalised to redistribute the body weight over a greater surface area – ideal for patients unable to tolerate a moving surface
• Audio & Visual alarms – include; Low pressure alarm, Power fail alarm & Pump fault alarm
• Modular construction – contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
• Transport Facility – Cell pressures are automatically equalised, leaving an even surface
• Cell-on-Cell – designed to provide additional support and to help increase patient stability
• Static Head Cells – 3 static head cells
• Reliant IS2 cover – vapour permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
• Ventilated Air Cells – designed to aid airflow within the mattress
• CPR Deflate – rapid deflation for CPR
|Mattress A (L x W x H) mm||1950 x 850 x 200 mm|
|Mattress A (L x W x H) in||76.75 x 33 x 8 in|
|Mattress B (L x W x H) mm||1950 x 900 x 200 mm|
|Mattress B (L x W x H) in||76.75 x 35 x 8 in|
|Maximum patient weight kg||200 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||441 lb|
|Cell Material||Nylon coated polyurethane|
|Pump (L x W x H) mm||280 x 112 x 205 mm|
|Pump (L x W x H) in||11 x 4.5 x 8 in|
|Weight kg||2,5 kg|
|Weight lb||5,5 lb|
|Case Material||Flame Retardant ABS|
|Operating Cycle Time||10 minutes and 20 minutes|
|Shock Protection||Class II Type BF|
|Power In||230V 50Hz; 12W 1A|
Alpha Active 4 Instructions For Use
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 648936EN_08.pdf
Size: 0.23 Mb
[EN for INT, US, AU, GB] [ML(EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, PL) for FR, INT, IT, NL, PL, ES, US, AU, GB, CH, AT] ZH-CN UA-INT SL-SI SV-SE TR-TR SR-RS TH-TH SK-SK RO-RO RU-RU NO-NO HU-HU LV-LV [DE for DE, AT, CH] HE-IL HR-HR CS-CZ BG-BG LT-LT AR-EG DA-DK EL-GR
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.