Smart range of comfortable community beds
Designed for use in residential and convalescent homes and private residences, our range of Minuet 2 community beds provides a real solution for independent living.
To facilitate transport and storage the bed has been designed to be demounted and foldable to minimise space requirements.
• Safe working load 180 kg (396 lbs)
• Electric backrest, knee break and height adjustment
• Pro-Contour® Advance profiling feature has demonstrated low interface pressures which may help in the prevention of pressure injuries
• Battery back-up.
• Integrated mattress platform extension of 130 mm (5”) with mattress retainer
• Designed for use in private, residential and convalescent homes
• Easy to disassemble into four parts for improved installation access
• Optional two-way tilt; foot-down/head-down*
• Compact storage/transportation (using transit brackets)
• Wide range of accessories available.
* Available with model 161
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2250 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||88,6 in|
|Overall standard length (HOB) mm||1050 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOB) in||41,3 in|
|Overall width mm||1980 mm|
|Overall width in||78 in|
|Mattress length standard mm||860 mm|
|Mattress length standard in||33,8 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||660 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||26in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||250 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||9,8 in|
|Safe working load kg||180 kg|
|Safe working load lb||396 lb|
|Maximum patient weight kg||145 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||319 lb|
|Mattress thickness mm||125 mm|
|Mattress thickness in||5 in|
|Shock protection||Class II, Type B|
|Power in (230V)||1A Max 230 V|
|Power in (120V)||1.7 A Max 120V|
|Power in (60Hz)||50-60Hz|
|Backup battery||12 V, 1.2 Ah sealed rechargeable lead/acid gel|
|Head down tilt||10.8°|
|Foot down tilt||10.8°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.