Our sustainability efforts are governed by a process involving all levels in the company.
- The CEO and Arjo Management Team are overall responsible for the sustainability agenda, and decide on targets, provide guidance moving forward, evaluate reported results, identify items for improvement, and implement plans and activities throughout the organization. The sustainability efforts are operationally managed by the EVP HR & Sustainability.
- Arjo’s Board of Directors receive regular updates on the current status, target realization and plans for the future, and evaluate and provide input to the sustainability agenda twice a year.
- Smart, cross-functional teams are in charge of leading projects, achieving targets and subsequent follow-up.
- Line managers are responsible for ensuring their employees understand and act in accordance with our Code of Conduct and sustainability agenda.
- Internal data collection forms the basis of reporting. As of 2022, reporting will adhere to Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
- Arjo’s Environmental Policy is under development and will be available shortly.