Smart range of comfortable community beds
Designed for use in residential and convalescent homes and private residences, our range of Minuet 2 community beds provides a real solution for independent living.
To facilitate transport and storage the bed has been designed to be demounted and foldable to minimize space requirements.
• Safe working load 396 lbs (180 kg).
• Electric backrest, knee break and height adjustment.
• Pro-Contour advanced profiling for reduced pressure, shear and friction.
• Battery back-up.
• Integrated mattress platform extension of 5 1/4” (130 mm) with mattress retainer.
• Designed for use in private, residential and convalescent homes.
• Easy to disassemble into four parts for improved installation access.
• Compact storage/transportation, using transit brackets.
• Optional foot-down/head-down two-way tilt.
• Wide range of accessories available.
Measurements and weights
|Overall standard length||2260 mm|
|Overall length (extended)||2390 mm|
|Overall width without safety sides||940 mm|
|Overall width with safety sides||1050 mm|
|Mattress size (length x width)||1980 x 860 mm|
|Height range||250 - 660 mm|
|Tilt range (if fitted)||+/- 10°|
|Backrest angle (maximum)||73°|
|Thigh elevation (maximum)||32°|
|Safe working load||180 kg|
|Head end||22.8 kg|
|Foot end||22.8 kg|
|Foot end deck||19.8 kg|
|Head end deck||23.5 kg|
|Electrical data (all models)|
|Power in||1.0A max at 230V a.c 50Hz|
|Electric shock protection||Class II, Type B|
|Battery||12V d.c sealed, rechargeable, lead/acid gel 1.2 amp hrs|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.