For additional content click below:
Prone Therapy | Infection Control | Remote or Offsite Support | Microclimate Management | Frequently Asked Questions | Clinical Support | Product Support | Training Videos | General Public Health Resources
While our customers have long been focused on infection control and prevention, the recent COVID-19 outbreak has created a heightened awareness of the need to protect our healthcare workers and our communities. Arjo’s infection control solutions include:
Single patient use disposables
- Disposable Slings – Arjo offers disposable repositioning slings, as well as general use sling called Flites®. These are available in both loop and clip varieties.
- Microclimate Management – Skin IQ™ is a disposable microclimate management coverlet designed to manage skin temperature and control excessive moisture.
- DVT Garments – Arjo offers garments for both uniform and sequential compression.
- Arjo Rental – Every rental product returning to a rental center is cleaned and disinfected using a two-step process and 100% of products must pass a quality check for functionality and safety.
- Universal Medical Bed Platform – Our frames are designed with an open frame for easy cleaning, providing a sustainable solution for disinfection and decontamination as part of infection control requirements.
- Infection Control Straps - Our flagship ceiling lift, the Maxi Sky® 2, is now available with infection control features like nonporous materials to potentially decrease the likelihood of health care acquired infections.
- Disinfection Cleaners - Arjo CenKleen IV Disinfectant Cleanser has been added to the US EPA’s Center for Biocide Chemistries list of Coronavirus Fighting Products.