For additional content click below:
Prone Therapy | Infection Control | Remote or Offsite Support | Microclimate Management | Frequently Asked Questions | Clinical Support | Product Support | Training Videos | General Public Health Resources
According to the Society of Critical Care Medicine, prone therapy is a standard of care for patients with ARDS.1 The Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (“COVID-19”) on the CDC website states that 17%-29% of patients with COVID-19 developed ARDS.2
Arjo offers mutliple solutions to aid with prone therapy.
- Learn about the Rotoprone® Therapy System
- Learn about the TriaDyne with Proning Kit
- Learn about the Nimbus® Professional
- Learn about Maxi Sky® 2 (Supine to Prone | Prone to Supine)
- Learn about MaxiSlide™ (Supine to Prone | Prone to Supine)
- Learn about Maxi Air®
- Fan, E., Del Sorbo, L., Goligher, E. C., et al. An Official American Thoracic Society/European Society of Intensive Care Medicine/Society of Critical Care Medicine Clinical Practice Guideline: Mechanical Ventilation in Adult Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 195(9), 1253.Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201703-0548ST.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Updated March 7, 2020. Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/clinical-guidance-management-patients.html.