AtmosAir Fit SAT Barimaxx
Bariatric pressure redistribution surface with Self Adjusting Technology™
AtmosAir Fit designed specifically for the BariMaxx™ ll bed provides a pressure redistribution surface for patients of size.
transporting a patient or during electrical power outages.
AtmosAir Fit incorporates side bolsters providing flexibility to accommodate different size patients.
Skin IQ® 1000 Microclimate Manager (MCM) can be used with AtmosAir Fit to help prevent and manage pressure injury in plus size patients weighing up to 454 kg (1000 lbs).
• Smooth, soft foam top over air cylinders help to promote patient comfort.
• Durable, waterproof¹ , moisture² vapour permeable cover which provides multi-directional stretch capabilities to help reduce skin shear and friction.³
• Can be adjusted from 36” to 48” wide to provide the appropriate sized surface.
• Five horizontal and four vertical air cylinders are oriented to provide extra support in the mid to lower back and buttocks area.
• Sloped heel section with soft visco-elastic foam helps to redistribute pressure away from the vulnerable heel area.
1. Arjo Data on File (2017) Results of Hydrostatic Pressure Test for Reliant IS2 Fabric. Test Report Number 100062705; Feb 2017.
2. Arjo Data on File (2017) Verification of the properties of Reliant IS2 Material. Test Report 100062715; Page 5, Feb 2017.
3. Arjo Data on File coefficient of friction testing-Fabric Replacement Coefficient of Friction Test results (Material: PER464)
The AtmosAir® offers continuous pressure redistribution therapy for patients up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs). Nine air cylinders provide extra support and comfort in the mid to lower back and buttocks area, where patients are most at risk for skin breakdown.
|Mattress A (L x W x H) mm||2030 x 910 x 180 mm|
|Mattress A (L x W x H) in||80 x 36 x 7 in|
|Mattress A Weight kg||25 kg|
|Mattress A Weight lb||56 lb|
|Mattress bolsters (L x W x H) mm||2030 x 150 x 180 mm|
|Mattress bolsters (L x W x H) in||80 x 6 x 7 in|
|Mattress with bolsters (weight) lb||12 lb|
|Mattress with bolsters (W) mm||1070 mm|
|Mattress with bolsters (W) in||42 in|
|Mattress with bolsters b (W) mm||1220 mm|
|Mattress with bolsters b (W) in||48 in|
|Maximum patient weight kg||454 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||1000 lb|
Category: Quick reference guide
File name: 08.AO.00EN_01.pdf
Size: 0.19 Mb
[EN for AU, CA, INT, NZ, GB, US] [FR for BE, CA, FR, CH] ES-ES HE-IL [DE for AT, DE, CH] DA-DK [KO for KP, KR] [IT for IT, CH] JA-JP HU-HU MK-INT PL-PL RO-RO RU-RU EL-GR NO-NO TR-TR [NL for BE, NL] [PT for BR, PT] AR-AE CS-CZ SV-SE TH-TH
AtmosAir Fit Mattress Replacement System AtmosAir Plus Mattress Replacement System IFU
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 407411-AH 06.pdf
Size: 1.44 Mb
[ML(DA, DE, EL, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, NO, PT, SV) for AU, AT, BE, BR, CA, DK, FR, DE, GR, INT, IT, NL, NZ, NO, PT, ES, SE, CH, GB, US] [ML(AR, CS, EN, HE, HU, JA, KO, MK, PL, RO, RU, TH, TR) for AE, CZ, HU, INT, IL, JP, KP, KR, MK, PL, RO, RU, TH, TR]
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.