Dynamic response Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with Self-Adjusting Technology™ (SAT)
The AtmosAir™ 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) range utilises an open-pressurised, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine transversely positioned air cylinders for dynamic response to resident/patient movement.
The AtmosAir 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with SAT offers advanced features and benefits that provide clinically effective pressure redistribution and optimised patient comfort.
- Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure, by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure.
- Offers additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of horizontal pressure redistribution.
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the patient and caregiver.
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
|Length||75-84” x 1”|
|Width||32-37” x 1/2”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||500 lbs|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|This product has a five year non-prorated warranty.|
|TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|Recovery5® multi-way stretch - a higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for better resident/patient immersion and pressure redistribution.|
|Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.|
|Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer for individual frame capacity.
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 407384-AH_C.pdf
Size: 4.23 Mb
[EN for CA, AU, NZ, HK, SA, INT, US, GB] [EN for INT, US] [EN for INT, US] [ML(EN, FR) for CA, US] JA-JP [ML(BS, CS, EN, HU, PL, RO, RU, SK, SL) for BA, CZ, HU, INT, PL, RO, RU, SK, SI, US] [ML(DA, DE, EL, EN, ES, FI, FR, IT, KO, NL, NO, PT, SV, TR) for DK, FI, FR, DE, GR, INT, IT, KR, NL, NO, PT, ES, SE, TR, US]
File name: Arjo.Skin IQ.Pressure Injury prevention.1.0.INT.EN.pdf
Size: 1.88 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.