Pressure injury prevention
Non-powered pressure redistribution mattress replacement system with Self Adjusting Technology™ (SAT).
• A pressurized system comprised of independent, dynamic air chambers and intake and regulator valves
• 9 horizontal air cylinders
• Non-powered system
• Sloped heel section
• Firm perimeter
• Raised side bolsters (optional)
• Customizable length and width (optional)
• Helps maximize body weight distribution and minimize tissue interface pressure by automatically adjusting the internal air pressure in reaction to body movements
• Provide patient support in the torso and sacral area while providing pressure redistribution
• Delivers uninterrupted therapy even during an electrical power failure
• Helps redistribute weight away from the vulnerable heel area
• Provides seating support for the patient
• Helps to facilitate patient ingress/egress
• Helps provide proper fit on a wide variety of bed frames
|Length||75-84” x 1”|
|Width||32-37” x 1/2”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||500 lbs|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|This product has a five year non-prorated warranty.|
|TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|Recovery5® multi-way stretch - a higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for better resident/patient immersion and pressure redistribution.|
|Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.|
|Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer for individual frame capacity.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.