Made to measure stretcher mattress with Self-Adjusting Technology™ (SAT)
The AtmosAir® stretcher mattress with Self-Adjusting Technology™ SAT has been specifically designed to help prevent and treat healthcare acquired pressure injuries in patients who spend time in the ER, Recovery, OR or on transportation stretchers.
The AtmosAir stretcher mattress with SAT offers advanced features and benefits that provide clinically effective pressure redistribution and optimised patient comfort.
- Made to measure mattress that can be customised to the width and length required (when ordering), which helps to ensure the correct fit on a wide variety of stretcher frames.
- Self-Adjusting Technology™ (SAT) helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure, by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure.
- Nine horizontal air cylinders provide continuous advanced pressure redistribution support under the resident's/patient's shoulders, seat and legs.
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the patient and caregiver.
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead.
Featuring Self Adjusting Technology™ to help prevent pressure ulcers for patients on stretchers.
|Length||75-77” by 1”|
|Width||25-32” by 1”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||500 lbs|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|This product has a five year non-prorated warranty.|
|TheraTex nylon, a durable fabric with a blended/butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|SoftTick low slip, a 10 oz institutional healthcare fabric that provides an outstanding reverse side grip.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer regarding individual frame capacity.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.