Designed for use with hospital stretcher frames
The AtmosAir® Stretcher mattress with Self Adjusting Technology™ (SAT) provides a pressure redistribution surface designed for use with hospital stretcher frames.
• Helps pressure redistribution by automatically adjusting internal air pressures in reaction to body movements
• Provides pressure redistribution, supports the shoulders, torso and legs
• Delivers uninterrupted therapy even during an electrical power failure
• A sloped heel section helps to redistribute pressure away from the vulnerable heel area
• Helps ensure proper fit on a wide variety of trolley/gurney frames
• A pressurized system comprised of independent, dynamic air chambers and intake and regulator valves
• 9 horizontal air cylinders
• Non-powered system
• Sloped heel section
• Customizable length and width (optional)
|Length||75-77” by 1”|
|Width||25-32” by 1”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||500 lbs|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|TheraTex nylon, a durable fabric with a blended/butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|SoftTick low slip, a 10 oz institutional healthcare fabric that provides an outstanding reverse side grip.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer regarding individual frame capacity.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.