AtmosAir™ Plus for Citadel Plus Bariatric Hospital Bed
Designed to help prevent and treat pressure injuries for plus-size patients.
The AtmosAir Plus works together with the Citadel Plus Bariatric Care System to help treat and prevent pressure injury and facilitate safe patient handling, while maintaining dignity for plus-size patients.
The pressure redistribution surface uses Self Adjusting TechnologyTM (SAT) to automatically adjust cushion pressures in response to patient movement. AtmosAir Plus is non-powered and delivers uninterrupted therapy even when transporting a patient or during electrical power outages.
- Five horizontal and four vertical air cells are oriented to provide extra support and comfort in mid to lower back and buttocks area
- Sloped heel section with visco-elastic foam helps transfer weight off the vulnerable heel area
- Smooth, soft foam top over air cells provides patient comfort
- Durable, waterproof, moisture vapor permeable cover made with Reliant IS2 fabric which provides multidirectional stretch capabilities to help reduce skin shear and friction
- Can be adjusted from 34 in (86 cm) to 48 in (122 cm) in width and from 80 in (202 cm) to 88 in (224 cm) in length to provide the appropriately sized surface
|Maximum Patient Weight||1000 lbs (454 kg)|
|Base Mattress Weight||55 lbs (25 kg)|
|Mattress Weight with all Bolsters||93 lbs (42 kg)|
|Mattress Length||80” (202 cm)|
|Mattress Length with Foot Bolster||88” (224 cm)|
|Base Mattress Width||34” (86 cm)|
|Mattress Width with Bolsters||41" (104 cm) or 48" (122 cm)|
|Side Bolsters (L x W x H)||80" x 7" x 9" (202 cm x 18 cm x 23 cm)|
|Side Bolster Weight||16 lb (7 kg ) each|
|Foot Bolster (L x W x H)||8" x 34" x 9" (22 cm x 86 cm x 23 cm)|
|Foot Bolster Weight||6 lb (3 kg)|
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 407411-AH-E_MNL_AtmosAir-Fit-No-Crops.pdf
Size: 5.08 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.