"ComfortFLx foam mattresses have been designed and developed to provide patients and residents with a durable, high quality mattress, designed to meet the patients needs. - focusing on pressure injury prevention while offering a mattress comfortable enough for long term bed rest. The ComfortFLx is competitively priced, high quality multi layered hospital grade mattress, developed to immerse the patient in the mattress and provide effective pressure redistribution."
- Ultra two way stretch
- Vapour Permeable
- Water resistant
- Antimicrobial, bacteriostatic and fungistatic
- Concealed zip with welded seams
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Long lasting
- Patient weight of 0-250Kg
- Available in multiple sizes
- Mattress to fit your bedframe
- Ease of use
- Fire retardency to Australian standards
- High density hospital grade foam formula
Features and Benefits
Castellations in the foam surface allow pressure redistribution and airflow for microclimate management, creating internal air channels to help reduce heat and moisture build-up while redistributing patient pressure for improved patient health and comfort.
Tri layer foam with firm side formers
Enables a safe working load of 250kg and a high quality pressure redistribution, meeting the requirements of the Australian hospital grade mattress.
Superb profiling in the gatched or supine position
Resident/patient protection and comfort The ComfortFLx range provides the optimum balance of effective pressure redistribution and a superior level of resident/patient comfort.
Maximising the body contact area, the ComfortFLx range reduces the risks of localised areas of high pressure.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.