Cost effective, versatile Mattress Replacement System (MRS) for pressure ulcer prevention
The Pressure IQ Evolve™ non-powered therapeutic Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with Self Adjusting Technology (SAT) has been specifically designed for the prevention and treatment of stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
With innovative features such as the 45 Helix™ pods, the Pressure IQ Evolve provides uninterrupted preventative and therapeutic care in all healthcare settings.
With minimal maintenance requirements and low cost of ownership, it is a cost effective and versatile care solution.
45 Helix pods
- Innovative design provides a coil of air for dynamic pressure redistribution.
- Enhanced conformability and immersion.
Self Adjusting Technology™
- Patented air intake and regulating valves.
- Automatic regulation of internal air pressure.
- Non-powered, optimized weight redistribution.
High density perimeter foam
- Improved stability at the edge of the bed.
- 5° sloped foot section for effective heel relief.
3" hybrid topper foam
- Combination high quality visco-elastic and polyurethane foams.
- Improved resident/patient comfort and immersion.
- Improved durability to wear and tear.
Multi-way stretch cover
- A durable stain resistant and washable four way stretch fabric.
Pressure IQ Evolve™ Mattress Replacement System is the best-in-class non-powered mattress alternative to powered high end systems.
The intended use for this product is for the prevention and treatment of stage I-IV pressure ulcers across all care settings.
Measurements and weights
|Length||193.04 cm-213.36 cm (76-84")|
|Width||81.28 cm-96.52 cm (32-38")|
|Height||20.32 cm (8")|
|Weight||16.33 kg (36 lbs)|
|Max resident/patient weight||227 kg (500 lbs)|
|Anti-microbial properties in both the cover and the foam.|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.