Opening the door to a revolution in residential bathing
The Freedom Bath® is one of the most easily accessible baths ever built.
In residential care environments, full long-side access makes both independent and assisted bathing safer and easier.
The Freedom Bath can improve quality of life, by maximising the level of active involvement in the bathing process
Making tasks easier and safer
Lift integration with the side entry Freedom Bath means no manual resident/patient handling is required during assisted bathing sessions. The controls are positioned for convenient access by both caregiver and independent bather.
Improving care and efficiency
This is a highly efficient hygiene system for independent bathing and can reduce the demand for assisted bathing. The Freedom bath makes independent bathing more accessible to the more ambulatory residents, as the side of the bath is no longer a problem. This could reduce the amount of staff resources necessary for assisted bathing.
- A unique electric roll door provides simple access for residents/patients, retracting into the base of the bath during entry and exit.
- Built-in mixer, a shower handle, as well as a disinfection handle.
- An integrated contoured seat offers superb comfort and excellent immersion.
Additional features and benefits
- Additional therapy options include the air spa.
- A lift-accessible version provides higher floor clearance for assisted bathing.
- Compatible with the Stedy®, Sara® 3000 and Sara® Plus.
Sit bath with full width/height side opening for safe, easy entry and exit.
Measurements, volumes and weights
|Total length||1510 mm (59 1/2")|
|Total width||760 mm (30")|
|Max height||1210 mm (47 5/8")|
|Seat height||505-540 mm (20-21 1/4")|
|Weight||140 to 165 kg (308 to 364 lbs) c 225 L (59 gal (US))|
|Max total weight||550 kg (1213 lbs)|
|Drain flow rate||130 L/min (34 gal (US)/min)|
|Drain flow rate with water trap||110 L/min (29 gal (US)/min)|
|Europe||230/240 V single phase AC||50 Hz||max 800 VA|
|North America||120 V single phase AC||60 Hz||max 800 VA|
|Japan||100 V single phase AC||50/60 Hz||max 800 VA|
|The unit must be continuously powered and connected to separate fuse with ground fault interrupter.|
|Cold/hot water connections, inlets and outlets||3/4''|
|Operating dynamic pressure||100-600 kPa (15-87 psi)|
|Rec. dynamic pressure||200-300 kPa (29-43.5 psi)|
|Operating temperatures||Max HW 80°C (176°F) Min HW 60°C (140°F) Max CW 20°C (68°F) Min CW 2°C (36°F)|
|Recommended water flow||(CW + HW) 25+25 L/min (6.6+6.6 gal (US)/min)|
|Minimum drain||100 L/min (26.4 gal (US)/min)|
- Optional lift integration for residents/patients needing assistance.
- Unique electric roll door, which retracts into the base of the bath during entry and exit, providing simple access for residents/patients.
- Durable inflatable seal.
- Flexible drain and plumbing connections for easy installation.
- Very good immersion for high bathing comfort.
- Rigid support handle.
- Can be installed in standard dimension bathing alcoves or as a free-standing bath.
- Optional air spa.
- MultiClean™ disinfection system for air spa (optional) combats cross infection.
- Optional built-in pressure and thermostatic-regulated mixer for filling and showering.
- Touchpad operation with lock-out function to prevent unauthorised use.
- Emergency release of roll door for greater safety.
- Head cushion
- Safety belt
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.