Now completely redesigned, the Century offers one of the best available sit baths with better features and options, and in a new keyhole shape.
The Century can increase quality of life by improving the overall experience of sit bath sessions.
Making tasks easier and safer
Now easier to operate, the Century also offers time-saving features, such as the autofill function. The new keyhole shape and the low rim height improve working conditions for caregivers, by increasing access to the resident/patient during the bathing session.
Improving care and efficiency
As well as providing a better bathing experience, the complete Century concept allows a single caregiver to manage the entire bathing cycle, thereby maximising staff efficiency.
The complete Century concept includes integration with height-adjustable hygiene lift chairs, Alenti® or Calypso™, to provide a comprehenvise solution for the bathing process.
- A number of improvements have been made to the popular Century design:
- A new panel provides better control of functions.
- The new bath design offers improved immersion.
- Digital display of temperature for bath water and fill/shower.
- Advanced scalding protection (two sensors scalding protection).
- Automatic filling.
- Built-in disinfection shower handle and automatic disinfection of the hydromassage system.
- Therapy options include Hydromassage™ and Hydrosound™.
- Century integrates with Alenti® and Calypso™.
The Century - Technical information
Measurements and weights
|Total length||1610 mm (63 3/8")|
|Total width||850 mm (33 1/2 ")|
|Total weight||105 kg (231 lbs)|
|Water consumption (filled, with resident/patient)||200 L (53 gal US)|
|Max total weight (filled)||420 kg (925 lbs)|
|Filling time, 300 kPa dynamic pressure||3 minutes 30 sec|
|Emptying time, drainage outlet at ground level||3 minutes 20 sec|
|Europe||230/240 V single phase AC||50 Hz||max 700 VA|
|North America||120 V single phase AC||60 Hz||max 700 VA|
|Japan||100 V single phase AC||50/60 Hz||max 700 VA|
|The unit must be continuously powered and connected to separate fuse with ground fault interrupter.|
|Cold water||G3/4" male (customer connection)|
|Warm water||G3/4" male (customer connection)|
|Operating dynamic pressure||100-600 kPa (15-87 psi)|
|Rec. dynamic pressure||200-300 kPa (29-43.5 psi)|
|Operating temperatures||Min HW 38°C (100°F) Max HW 80°C (176°F) Min CW 2°C (36°F) Max CW 20°C (68°F)|
|Recommended water flow||(CW + HW) 25+25 L/min (6.6+6.6 gal US/min)|
|Minimum drain||100 L/min (26.4 gal US/min)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.