Arjo in brief
- Founded in 1957 by Arne Johansson, in Eslöv, Sweden. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden
- Joacim Lindoff is President & CEO
- Approximately 6,500 employees worldwide
- Net sales amounted to SEK 9,070 M in 2021
- Arjo’s products and services are sold in over 100 countries
Our offering includes products and solutions for patient transfers, hygiene, disinfection, prevention of pressure injuries and deep vein thrombosis (blood clots) and for diagnostics. We also offer medical beds and various services, such as training in connection with product sales.