The power of movement
Research shows that there is a clear connection between mobility and people’s physical and mental well-being. Creating the best opportunities for mobility is therefore at the very core of providing high-quality care. We have seen how empowering movement can quickly improve both clinical and financial outcomes. As a leading specialist in the field, we work continuously to promote mobility – with the aim of contributing to better healthcare.
Arjo in brief
- Founded in 1957 by Arne Johansson, in Eslöv, Sweden. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden
- Joacim Lindoff is President & CEO
- Approximately 6,500 employees worldwide
- Net sales amounted to SEK 9,070 M in 2021
- Arjo’s products and services are sold in over 100 countries