TME - Total Managed Equipment Services and Contracts
TME is the implementation of a product and service solution to meet fundamental and specific clinical, financial and operational objectives of a healthcare organisation in a risk sharing partnership with a committed supplier resulting in many benefits to patients, staff and the trust.
Arjo currently provide Total Managed Equipment Solutions in the Republic of Ireland, providing beds and therapeutic support surfaces. This incorporates logistics, maintenance, decontamination, clinical support and on-going replacement programmes.
Common product elements of a TME include:
• Medical beds
• Active & reactive therapeutic support surfaces & seating systems
• Critical care, bariatric & early mobilisation equipment
Other product elements could include:
• Ward Furniture
• A&E Trolleys
• Clinical & Rehab Couches
• VTE Prevention
• Patient Handling Solutions
The tailored service solutions include:
• Logistical management of therapy systems
• Service & maintenance of equipment
• Clinical support – training & educational programmes
Further support would be available in the form of the local Area Sales Manager and dedicated Account Manager. Please call Phone: 01 809 8960.