Moving care forward
Together, we can empower movement in dementia care towards better awareness, understanding and action. To find out how, sign up to our dementia care updates for the latest Arjo resources and material sent straight to your inbox.
Whitepaper: Novel therapeutic chair benefits residents with dementia
The Wellness Nordic Relax Chair is Arjo’s key non-pharma solution for person-centred dementia care. Automated programmes help carers respond to dementia care challenges and 9 out of 10 recommend it.³
What else do carers think? Read the whitepaper to find out.
1. World Health Organization. (2020) Invest in the overlooked and unsung: build sustainable people-centred long-term care in the wake of COVID-19 [Press statement]. 23 April. Available at: https://www.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-emergencies/coronavirus-covid-19/statements/statement-invest-in-the-overlooked-and-unsung-build-sustainable-people-centred-long-term-care-in-the-wake-of-covid-19
(Accessed: 6 August 2020).
2. Alzheimer’s Disease International. World Alzheimer Report 2018. London: Alzheimer’s Disease International; 2018.
3. Whitepaper. November 2020.
4. Alzheimer’s Disease International / Dementia statistics
5. Alzheimer’s Disease International / World Alzheimer Report 2020
6. Review of Effects of Physical Activity on Strength, Balance, Mobility and ADL Performance in Elderly Subjects with Dementia
7. Arjo Whitepaper: Novel Therapeutic Chair Benefits Residents With Dementia
8. Alzheimer’s Disease International / World Alzheimer Report 2015