Citadel Plus Bariatric Care System
Preserving dignity for patients of size
Maintaining patient dignity is vitally important for caregivers. This is especially so for patients of size who dislike the extra attention and perceived stigma associated with use of specialist bariatric equipment while in the hospital.
Citadel Plus provides flexible, secure and efficient patient care
The bed is the centre of care during a hospital stay, providing a platform for patient recovery while helping reduce the risk of patient and caregiver injury. Citadel Plus is purpose-built for hospitals demanding the highest levels of quality and efficiency from their beds and therapeutic surfaces.
Features supporting patient and caregiver
• Facilitates one person transport of patients weighing up to 454 kg (1000 lbs) depending on hospital protocol.
• Can help reduce the risk of work-related injuries and help increase efficiency.
VariZone Patient Movement and Exit Detection
Can be set to alarm and detect when undesired movement of the patient occurs. Sensitivity of the system can be adjusted and is bespoke to each patient.
AES (Anti-Entrapment System)
AES detects obstructions under the sleep deck during bed articulation and stops the downward movement of the bed to help prevent injury to a person or damage to other equipment.
Provides visual alerts on 4 bed conditions to help staff provide a secure environment especially for those patients identified at risk from falls:
• side rail position
• brake status
• bed height
• if VariZone is armed
Citadel™ Plus Bariatric bed features and benefits
• Citadel Plus incorporates 3 width expansion options. Variable width and length provides flexibility to accomodate different size patients and enables easier access through doorways and in elevators during transport. Width adjustment is always available even during power outages.
Integrated weigh scale
• Digital display weighs up to 454 kg (+/- 500 g). The AutoCompensation feature allows objects to be added or removed without impacting the patient’s weight reading. Patient weight is visually displayed for 10 seconds only to help protect patient dignity.
Head of bed angle
• Digital head of bed angle display provides clear information to assist caregivers in appropriate patient positioning. Automatic pause at 30 degree head elevation helps remind caregivers when this important angle has been reached.
One Button Chair Position
• The Citadel Plus can be articulated into a chair position lowering the legs and abdomen to help improve patient comfort.
• AtmosAirTM Plus designed specifically for Citadel Plus helps provide skin protection for patients of size. The pressure redistribution surface uses Self Adjusting TechnologyTM (SATTM) to automatically adjust cell pressures in response to patient movement.
• Skin IQ® 1000 Microclimate Manager (MCM) provides a simple, effective solution for managing the skin microclimate of plus size patients weighing up to 454 kg (1000 lbs).
• Consistency in use of technology, many functionalities and accessories across the Enterprise® and Citadel product lines, provide opportunities for economies of scale which could have a positive impact on organisational costs.
Ease of maintenance
• Standardised architecture ensures ease of maintenance for service personnel by providing consistent methods to perform common service tasks.
Reduced training time
• Standardisation of many of the controls and user interfaces across the Citadel and Enterprise lines can help reduce the training burden for busy caregivers and hospital service personnel.
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 416268_B.pdf
Size: 12.54 Mb
[ML(DE, EL, EN, ES, HE, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RU, SV, TH, ZH) for AU, BO, BR, CL, CN, CO, DO, EC, DE, GR, INT, IL, IT, JP, KP, MK, MX, NL, NO, PA, PY, PE, PL, RO, RU, SE, CH, TH, TT, US, UY, VE]
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 407411-AH-E_MNL_AtmosAir-Fit-No-Crops.pdf
Size: 5.08 Mb
File name: Arjo.Universal Medical Beds Platform.Brochure.1.0.EN.ANZ.pdf
Size: 4.12 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.