Visco-elastic foam mattress range
A layer of visco-elastic foam provides support to the patient for pressure redistribution. The ConformX range was specifically developed with patient comfort and pressure injury management in mind, and provides a 24 hour solution.
Safe and convenient for patients and carers
Designed to provide effective pressure redistribution.
The ConformX mattress replacement is available in multiple sizes and has been tested for X-Ray translucency¹ and is suitable for CPR². In addition, the overlay includes corner securing straps for extra security.
1. Arjo Data on File: ConformX X-ray Attenuation. Report Number 100076011, April 2002.
2. Arjo Data on File Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Foam Mattresses. Report Number 100076011, 2005.
• Ultra two way stretch
• Vapor permeable
• Water resistant
• Infection Control is aided by Antimicrobial properties in the cover material
• Non slip silver base
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Concealed zipper
• Clearly marked covers with TurnTable® guide and washing instructions
• Gently molds to patient’s body
• The cover has a concealed zipper designed to help improve infection prevention protocols
Suitable for profiling beds
• Suitable for use in the gatched or supine position
Silver base material
• Offering non slip properties
|Mattress A Name||MR Acute|
|Mattress A (L x W x H) mm||1980 x 860 x 150 mm|
|Mattress A (L x W x H) in||78 x 33.75 x 6 in|
|Mattress B Name||MR Standard|
|Mattress B (L x W x H) mm||1900 x 920 x 150 mm|
|Mattress B (L x W x H) in||74.75 x 36.25 x 6 in|
|Mattress C Name||MR Double|
|Mattress C (L x W x H) mm||1900 x 1380 x 150 mm|
|Mattress C (L x W x H) in||74.75 x 54.25 x 6 in|
|Mattress D Name||MR Euro Wide|
|Mattress D (L x W x H) mm||2040 x 920 x 150 mm|
|Mattress D (L x W x H) in||80.25 x 36.25 x 6 in|
|Mattress E Name||MR Euro Narrow|
|Mattress E (L x W x H) mm||2000 x 800 x 150 mm|
|Mattress E (L x W x H) in||78.75 x 31.5 x 6 in|
|Maximum patient weight kg||150 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||330 lb|
|x-ray||Tested to FDA 21 CFR Ch. 1 (4-1-95 Edition) HHS & CEI/IEC 601-1-3: 1994-07 (X-ray attenuation).|
|CPR||Chest Compression for CPR purposes is not impeded|
|Standards||MR System meets BS EN 597 -1: 1995 BS EN 597 -2: 1995 and BS 6807: 1996, Section 2, Ignition Sources 0,1 and 5. Overlay System meets BS EN 597-1: 1995, BS EN 597 -2: 1995 and BS 6807: 1996, Section 2, Ignition Sources 0,1 and 5|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.