Integrated system for high dependency patients
Built on a universal platform, the hospital bed Citadel Patient Care System enables you to tailor the in-bed environment of your high-dependency patients according to their unique clinical needs.
Choice of support surfaces:
C100 Patient therapy system
• Constant Low Pressure
• Adjustable pressure settings within each of the four sections
• Patient turn and hold
• X-Ray sleeve
C200 Patient therapy system
The benefits of C100, with additional features for patients with limited to zero mobility:
• Pulsation and Alternating Pressure Therapy
• Continuous 20° turn to assist the caregiver with patient repositioning
• Mattress Replacement System
• For prevention or treatment of skin breakdown
• Self Adjusting Technology
• The Skin IQ Family of products are powered mattress covers that utilize Negative Airflow Technology (NAT) to continually draw away excess moisture from the skin/surface interface for microclimate management.
Integrated therapy systems combined with a low bed height position gives clinicians and patients a major advantage as they begin mobilization activities.
The benefits of integration
Integration provides communication between the bed frame system and patient therapy system which delivers:
• One button CPR which delivers the CPR mode simultaneously to the mattress and the frame
• Automatic pressure compensation in the seat section when the head of bed is adjusted
• Restricts turning when the head of bed exceeds 30 degrees
• Restricts turning when one or more of the side rails is lowered
Additionally, the paired therapy system and bed frame offer bespoke mattress and frame design to help address entrapment concerns that result from using a frame and a mattress from two different suppliers
A common set of safety benefits integrated into the bed frame:
• Notification of patient movement via the VariZone Patient Movement Detection system
• The floor along the sides of the bed is illuminated by the underbed night light
• May help prevent objects or limbs being trapped underneath the bed frame as a result of the Anti-Entrapment System Citadel is also offered with an optional SafeSet® visual alert system.
The common core design across the medical bed frame portfolio makes maintenance training and component stocking easier than it has ever been.
Practical infection control
The openly accessible components allow for easy cleaning and disinfection.
Maneuverability and safety
All Arjo bed frames are designed to be and easy to maneuver. They also come with standard safety features and control panels which take the guess work out of safe patient care.
|Safe working load||595 lb (270 kg)|
|Maximum patient weight||500 lb (227 kg)|
|Overall length Position 2 (standard)||90.6 in (230 cm)|
|Overall length Position 3 (extended)||95.3 in (242 cm)|
|Overall width||40.6 in (103 cm)|
|Mattress length Position 2 (standard)|
80 in (202 cm)
|Mattress length Position 3 (extended)|
84 in (214 cm)
35 in (88 cm)
6 in to 8 in (15 cm to 20.5 cm)
|Overall product weight (approx.)|
441 lb (200 kg)
|Mattress and control unit weight (approx)|
Mattress 35 lb (16 kg)
Control unit 55 lb (25 kg)
|Height range (with 125mm / 5in castors)||13.3 in to 30.7 in (34 cm to 78 cm)|
|Head / foot down tilt angle||12o min|
9.5A max at 115 VAC 60Hz
|Liquid ingress protection||IPX4|
|Electric shock protection||Class I type B|
|EMC||Complies with EN 60601-1-2: 2002 and 2007|
ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1-2005 CAN/CSA
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 830.238-EN Rev F.pdf
Size: 2.73 Mb
Category: Quick reference guide
File name: 830.267_1EN.pdf
Size: 0.83 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.