Maxi 500 floor lifter has been designed to help caregivers transfer dependent patients or residents in hospitals, nursing homes, homecare environments or other assisted living centres.
But the Maxi 500™ is a versatile solution to a lot of these everyday lifting tasks.
Due to the speed and smoothness of the lifting action, the resident/patient feels safe and secure, and the caregiver is able to maintain the correct posture and avoid injury.
Making tasks easier and safer
This easy-to-use aid enables caregivers to handle everyday lifting and transfers comfortably, safely and without stress. In the event that a resident/patient should fall down, the Maxi 500 allows a single caregiver to lift them up from the floor without having to manually sit the resident/patient up.
The Maxi 500 also includes a suitable sling for the type of resident/patient and use. Sling solutions are available in a wide range of special purpose designs and sizes.
- With a 227 kg (500 lbs) Safe Working Load, the Maxi 500™ is able to lift and transfer the majority of resident/patients
- Hand control operation provides high standards of safety, comfort and dignity
- With it's compact dimensions, Maxi 500 is suited to environments with narrow spaces
- Low reaching boom easily picks up people from the floor
- The resident/patient is comfortable and well supported throughout the transfer process, in the head and body support sling
- The chassis can be electronically opened to provide better access around large chairs
- Can be used with clip or loop slings depending on choice of hanger bar
- Available with or without scale
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||227 kg (500 lbs)|
|Min lifting height||660 mm (25")|
|Max lifting height||1830 mm (72")|
|Height Of Chassis||110 Mm (4 3/8")|
|External with legs closed||635 mm (25")|
|Internal with legs open||910 mm (35 3/4")|
|Protection class (handset)||IP 67|
|Protection class (lifter)||IP X4|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.