Lifeguard® 55 is a versatile, high specification patient trolley suitable for trauma, patient examination and imaging, treatment, transport and recovery.
Compatible with most conventional X-Ray and C-arm imaging systems, it has a fully radio-translucent mattress platform, and is also equipped with a sliding cassette tray, which can be accessed from both sides of the trolley and moved longitudinally, enabling full body-length X-ray. A specially designed safety side function also provides clearance for lateral X-Ray.
Moving and Handling
Durable and easy to use, the trolleys' light weight manoeuvrability helps to significantly reduce moving and handling risks. With an excellent height range, dual-sided foot pedals for hi-lo (and trendelenbergy / reverse trendelenberg), Easytrack® 5th wheel castor system and dual height ergonomic push-pull handles, this trolley is designed perfectly for your and your patient's comfort and safety.
The Lifeguard 55 can support full-length imaging techniques using conventional X-ray cassette and C-arm systems.
Open architecture and smooth surfaces used in the construction of Lifeguard trolleys allow for easy cleaning and decontamination of all areas.
Flexibility and Choice
Lifeguard provides the user with a range of features to support patient management in the healthcare environment.
Flexible Mattress Options
A range of mattress pads is available to fit the Lifeguard trolley including the Bi-Flex Pressure Re-Distributing Mattress, developed to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries.
- Safe Working Load 250Kgs (550 lbs.)
- Full-length radio-translucent mattress platform
- Conventional X-ray and C-arm compatible*
- Dual-side hydraulic foot controls for height and tilt adjustment
- Foot operated tilt to ± 15º from any height
- Emergency head-end Trendelenberg foot pedal
- Folding Stainless Steel safety side rails with ‘extra-low’ position for lateral X-ray
- Gas spring assisted backrest adjustment (0 to 87º)
- Dual height push / pull handles
- Integral folding IV drip rod, plus additional IV drip rod
- Excellent height range (56-93cm / 22-36”)
- Storage for D, E or F size oxygen cylinder
- Spacious storage area for patients’ belongings
- Bracket for attachment of Oxygen therapy/suction equipment
- Large diameter 200mm (8 “) anti-static castors with four corner activated brake/steer system
- Easitrack™ fifth wheel steering system with four corner activation, provides excellent manoeuverability
- Easy to clean
- Footboard / monitor shelf / patient notes holder
- Flexible mattress options including ‘Bi-Flex®** pressure re-distributing mattress
Measurements and weights
|Overall length||2110 mm|
|Overall width||770 mm|
|Patient surface width||670 mm|
|Platform height range||560-930 mm|
|Safe working load||250 kg|
|Platform tilt range (Trend./Rev.Trend)||+/- 12°|
|Backrest angle (maximum)||87°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.