Lifeguard® 55 is a versatile, high specification patient trolley suitable for trauma, patient examination and imaging, treatment, transport and recovery.
Moving and Handling
Durable and easy to use, the trolleys' light weight maneuverability helps to significantly reduce moving and handling risks. With an excellent height range, dual-sided foot pedals for hi-lo (and trendelenburg / reverse trendelenburg), Easytrack® 5th wheel castor system and dual height ergonomic push-pull handles, this trolley is designed perfectly for you and your patient's comfort and safety.
The Lifeguard 55 can support full-length imaging techniques using conventional X-ray cassette and C-arm systems.
Open architecture and smooth surfaces used in the construction of Lifeguard trolleys allow for easy cleaning and decontamination of all areas.
Flexibility and Choice
Lifeguard provides the user with a range of features to support patient management in the healthcare environment.
Flexible Mattress Options
A range of mattress pads is available to fit the Lifeguard trolley including the Bi-Flex Pressure Re-Distributing Mattress, developed to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries.
• Full-length radio-translucent mattress platform
• Conventional X-ray and C-arm compatible*
• Dual-side hydraulic foot controls for height and tilt adjustment
• Foot operated tilt to ± 15º from any height
• Emergency head-end Trendelenburg foot pedal
• Folding Stainless Steel safety side rails with ‘extra-low’ position for lateral X-ray
• Gas spring assisted backrest adjustment (0 to 87º)
• Dual height push / pull handles
• Integral folding IV drip rod, plus additional IV drip rod
• Excellent height range (56-93cm / 22-36”)
• Storage for D, E or F size oxygen cylinder
• Spacious storage area for patients’ belongings
• Bracket for attachment of Oxygen therapy/suction equipment
• Large diameter 200mm (8 “) anti-static castors with four corner activated brake/steer system
• Easitrack™ fifth wheel steering system with four corner activation, provides excellent maneuverability
• Easy to clean
• Foot board / monitor shelf / patient notes holder
• Flexible mattress options including ‘Bi-Flex®** pressure re-distributing mattress
Lifeguard® 55 is an easy-to-use, durable, and highly specified variable height patient trolley. It is suitable for use with conventional x-ray and C-arm imaging equipment, whilst a special safety side function enables access for lateral x-ray.
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2110 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||83 in|
|Overall width mm||770 mm|
|Overall width in||30 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||930 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||36,5 in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||560 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||22 in|
|Safe working load kg||250 kg|
|Safe working load lb||550 lb|
|Head down tilt||12°|
|Foot down tilt||12°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.