An effective cleaning system to combat cross infection
This efficient unit is used for cleaning and disinfecting bathing and showering equipment, to ensure good system hygiene.
MultiClean™ plays an important role in minimising the risk of cross infection in hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare facilities.
MultiClean can be used with the Parker® Bath, Sovereign™, Malibu™, Freedom Bath® and Classic Line™ baths. It can also be used to clean and disinfect Arjo showering products, such as the Carendo®, the Prelude® and shower trolleys.
Improving task efficiency and effectiveness.
MultiClean has an easy to understand control panel with clear instructions for use, ensuring efficient and effective use of the system.
Improving care and efficiency
Cross infections are a costly problem in the healthcare sector. MultiClean provides a fast and highly efficient way of ensuring good system hygiene, which is an important factor in preventing cross infection.
- MultiClean™ is an efficient disinfection system which actively reduces the risk of cross infection.
- The unit mixes and dispenses Arjo cleaner/disinfectant and helps protect caregivers, residents/patients and visitors from infections.
- This ergonomically designed unit is wall-mounted to make it easier to use.
- The unit has a lockable door to restrict unauthorised access to the mains water isolation valve and the Arjo cleaner/disinfectant.
- The concentration setting is preset internally, ensuring delivery of the optimum dilution ratio.
- Clear user instructions on the front to ensure that the correct procedure can be easily understood.
Wall-mounted modular disinfection unit for the chemical disinfection of Arjo products without a built-in disinfection system. Grey in colour, with instructions for use on the front.
Measurements, volumes and weights
|Height||578 mm (22 3/4")|
|Width||484 mm (19")|
|Depth||200 mm (8")|
|Total weight||11 kg (24 1/2 lbs), with pump 13 kg (28 1/2 lbs)|
|Inlet coupling (cold water)||15 mm (1/2")|
|Overflow||15 mm (1/2")|
|Min flow rate - inlet||6 L/min (1.6 gal (US)/min)|
|Min flow rate - outlet||5 L/min (1.3 gal (US)/min)|
|Min dynamic pressure||200 kPa (29 psi), with pump 30 kPa (4.4 psi)|
|Max static pressure||600 kPa (87 psi)|
- Includes 3 L container of ARJOClean (EU only)
- Ergonomic trigger shower head
- Access to disinfectant with key
- Disinfectant level viewing window
- Concentration level set internally
- Single yellow hose (2 m)
- Yellow handle (ARJO style)
- Water feed on-off isolation (shut-off)
- Instructions for use on front of unit, with pictograms
- Control knob toggles between disinfectant spray and cold water rinse modes
- Disinfectant flow level indication device
- Trigger handset can be secured onto the air spa disinfection point
- Extended hose (3 m)
- Oras-style handle for older Parker Bath™ integration
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.