Shower trolley for dignified resident/patient hygiene care
The Carevo® shower trolley provides a comfortable and dignified hygiene experience for dependent residents/patients, and a secure and efficient working solution for caregivers.
The new standard in dignified hygiene care
The Arjo range of shower solutions improve life in care environment.
The Carevo is an innovative hygiene solution for immobile residents/patients. With a superior design and an intuitive user interface, the Carevo sets a new standard in dignified hygiene care.
- The pressure-relieving advanced flexi zone feature provides better comfort for residents/patients and easier handling and access for caregivers.
- The simple, intuitive and efficient integrated control panel is easily accessible to caregivers.
- Comfort handles provide support for residents/patients and a greater sense of security while promoting participation and mobility.
- The innovative ergo access area allows caregivers to improve workflow while working closer to their residents/patients and reducing static load.
The features, innovative design, and intuitive user interface provide an easy to use and efficient hygiene solution for both caregivers and immobile patients and residents.
Measurements and weights
|Max total load (SWL) (patient + water weight)||200 kg (440 lbs)|
|Max patient weight||182 kg (400 lbs)|
|Product weight||82 kg (181 lbs)|
|Lifting stroke||350 mm (13 3/4")|
|Min lifting height (from floor to patient platform)||605 mm (23 3/4")|
|Max lifting height (from floor to patient platform)||955 mm (37 2/3")|
|Width (stretcher)||586 mm (23")|
|Total width (incl. side supports in inner position)||759 mm (29 3/4")|
|Total width (incl. side supports in outer position)||888 mm (35")|
|Inner length (inside the mattress at the bottom)||1900 mm (74 3/4")|
|Total length (incl. head & foot panel)||2005 mm (79")|
|Length of chassis||1211 mm (47 3/4")|
|Width of chassis||700 mm (27 1/2")|
|Height of chassis (over castors)||204 mm (8")|
Chassis clearance (from floor to bottom of chassis)
|152 mm (6")|
|Max back support angle||15°|
|Drainage hose length||1000 mm|
|Drainage hose diameter||40 mm|
|Battery voltage||24 V DC|
|Battery capacity||2,5 Ah|
|Motor power actuator raise/lower||216 VA|
|Motor power actuator adjustable back support||72 VA|
|Lifting time stretcher - no load (full stroke)||23 ±2 s|
|Lifting time stretcher - Max load (full stroke)||30 ±4 s|
|Lowering time stretcher - no load (full stroke)||20 ±2 s|
|Lowering time stretcher - Max load (full stroke)||20 ±4 s|
- Electrically operated height adjustment with built-in soft start function.
- Electrically operated back support adjustment (option) with built-in soft start function.
- Two sets of removable and rechargeable batteries and battery charger.
- Three integrated control panels.
- Folding safety side supports with width adjustment function.
- Double safety side support catches.
- Ergo-access area for good ergonomics.
- Stretcher with gentle slope for water run off.
- Flexizone for improved resident/patient comfort.
- Integrated shower handle holders.
- Integrated comfort grip for residents/patients.
- Split drainage hose that enables two drainage hose lengths.
- Dual drainage holders.
- Drain plug.
- Soft mattress that is easy to remove, with recessed run off channels and side reinforcements.
- Soft head pillow.
- 125 mm castors.
- Brakes on all four castors.
- Emergency stop.
- Low battery buzzer.
- Max patient weight 182 kg (400 lbs)
- Max total load 200 kg (440 lbs)
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.