A highly efficient solution for assisted bathing
The Parker® bath enables an efficient bathing cycle and provides a secure, relaxed bathing environment with maximum benefits for the resident/patient.
Parker makes a secure, pleasurable and beneficial bathing experience easily accessible for the resident and ticks all the boxes regarding the practical considerations of time, staff resources and effective system hygiene.
Making tasks easier and simpler
A single caregiver can easily manage the entire Parker bathing cycle, which involves no manual lifting, strain or stress. The combination of hand controls, a reclined bathing position and height adjustability means the caregiver can always work at the correct height and close to the resident/patient.
The complete Parker concept includes integration with a number of active and passive lifts in the Arjo range, to create a comprehensive solution for the bathing cycle.
A faster, better bathing cycle
Every aspect of this bathing system is designed to save time. Autofill enables the bath to be filled to a preset level while the caregiver transports the resident/patient.
The easy-to-use system ensures efficient bathing routines. Side entry bath access and mobile aid integration mean smooth transfers with no manual lifting.
Optimum disinfection ensured
The Parker® has an internal integrated disinfection and air spa system; the most time-efficient solution for disinfecting the bath’s external surfaces.
A superior bathing experience
A range of options, such as an air spa and Sound & Vision™, enable you to create a calm, multisensory bathroom environment and the ideal conditions for helping residents/patients of all ages to relax.
Parker® is a height-adjustable reclining sit bath designed to improve efficiency in the assisted bathing and showering of adult residents at care facilities.
The Parker Bath - technical information
Measurements and weights
|Bath length in upright position||1855 mm (73”)|
|Bath length in reclined position||1960 mm (77 1/8”)|
|Bath width||750 mm (29 1/2”)|
|Height of door with bath in highest position, feet in lowest position||2510 mm (98 7/8”)|
|Max resident/patient weight||210 kg (463 lbs)|
|Max Load (resident/patient + water)||300 kg (661 lbs)|
|Transfer height at lowest position||565 mm (22 1/4”)|
|Transfer height at highest position||685 mm (27”)|
|Max duty cycle lift/Hi-Lo1||min ON, 9 min OFF|
|Max duty cycle air apa15||min ON, 15 min OFF|
|Operating forces of controls (control panel)||4 N|
|Operating forces of controls (handheld control unit)||3 N|
|Operating forces of controls (S&V handheld control unit)||3 N|
|Medical equipment type||B|
|Water consumption (pre-filled footwell volume)||96 L (25.4 gal (US))|
|Filling time at 3 Bar (43.5 psi) dynamic pressure (pre-fill)||100 sec|
|Water content up to overflow level||230 L (60.8 gal (US))|
|Water content up to autofill level||96 L (25.4 gal (US))|
|Emptying time from autofill level||(96 L) 3 min|
|Thermometer display range||10°-70°C (50°-158°F)|
|Accuracy of thermometer display||+/-1°C (2°F)|
|Sound level at raising/lowering||Hi/Lo, no load 61 dBA|
|Sound level of air spa||83 dBA|
|Sound level tilt||no load 60 dBA|
|Raising time with full load (approx.)||16 +/-5 sec|
|Lowering time with full load (approx.)||12 +/-5 sec|
|Battery type lead||24 V|
|Battery type number||59776|
|IP class||IP X4|
|IP class handheld control and Sound & Vision||handheld control IP X7|
|The Parker, depending on selected options (excluding packaging)||124-131 kg 273-289 lbs|
Packaging wood and corrugated cardboard, recyclable.
For the Electric concept, steel and plastic parts should be separated and recycled according to the markings on the unit.
Battery is recyclable, not for disposal. Environmentally hazardous. The device contains a lead battery that should be disposed of according to local regulations.
|Max floor load||5400 N/m2|
|Max floor pressure||0.6 N/mm2|
|Max ambient temperature||10°C-40°C (50°F-104° F)|
|Max relative humidity||30% - 95% Rh|
|Atmospheric pressure range||700 hPa to 1060 hPa|
Transportation and storage
|Ambient temperature range||-30°C - 70°C (-22°F - 158°F)|
|Relative humidity range||10%-80% Rh (not condensed)|
|Atmospheric pressure range||500 hPa to 1060 hPa|
Electrical Data EU and North America
|Voltage||230V (EU), 120V (North America)|
|Frequency||50Hz (EU), 60Hz (North America)|
|Power consumption||(max) 800VA|
|Number of phases||Single phase AC|
The unit must be connected from the bonding point, which is marked on the unit, to the equipotential bonding point in the room.
The unit must be continuously powered and connected to an electrical power disconnection device and a separate fuse, with ground fault interrupter, in accordance with local guidelines and regulations.
To avoid any risk of electric shock, this unit must only be connected to an earthed mains supply.
|Drainage flow capacity||100 L/min, 26.4 gal (US)/min|
|Position||Both floor or wall.|
Water (hot and cold)
|Connection||3/4” BSP female|
|Upper limit static pressure||6 bar/87 PSI|
|Recommended dynamic pressure at 8°C (46°F) and at 80°C (176°F) flow of 58 L/min (15.3 gal (US)/min)||3 bar/43 PSI|
|Lower limit dynamic pressure at 8°C (46°F) and at 80°C (176°F) and 26 L/min flow (GB)||0.8 bar/12 PSI|
|Lower limit dynamic pressure at 8°C (46°F) and 80°C (176°F) and 29 L/min (7.7 gal (US)/min) flow. (North America without disinfection)||1 bar/15 PSI|
|Lower limit dynamic pressure at 8°C (46°F) and 80°C (176°F) and 45 L/min (11.9 gal (US)/min) flow. (All other markets) (North America with disinfection)||2 bar/29 PSI|
|Maximum pressure difference between hot and cold water||+/-0.5 bar / +/-7 PSI|
|Cold water lower limit temperature||2°C (36°F)|
|Cold water upper limit temperature||20°C (68°F)|
|Hot water lower limit temperature||60°C (140°F)|
|Hot water upper limit temperature||80°C (176°F)|
Meets World Healthcare Organization's (WHO) criteria for drinking water and the EU Drinking Water Directive (DWD).
- Integrated thermostatic water controls for filling and showering, with twin digital temperature displays for monitoring bath filling level and shower water temperature. Top temperature display shows active filling or showering temperature. The lower display shows current bath water temperature.
- Optional 9 jet air spa system - can be activated and managed via the control panel or handheld control unit for an optimum bathing experience. The air spa has two intensities and can be activated for either the whole bath or just the footwell.
- Built-in battery back-up safety system, in case of power failure to ensure comfort at the end of the bathing process, including resident/patient showering.
- Made from GRP (Glass-Reinforced Plastic) for maximum strength and durability.
- Moulding incorporates ergonomically designed internal features for maximum comfort and protection.
- Supplied with pop-up drain and built-in surface overflow outlet.
- Two built-in soft touch grab rails - contoured for maximum grip - for secure entry and exit.
- Optional autofill feature that pre-fills the footwell to a preset level (96 L).
- Shower handle with lock button on the side of the handle for a constant water flow and improved showering process.
- The Parker™ has an optional integrated disinfection function, including air spa and nozzles. It also has an optional integrated Sound & Vision™ system for a superior bathing experience. The wellness system contains multicoloured LEDs, two speakers and an USB stick, and is operated from a separate, waterproof handheld control unit (IP X7).
- Emergency stop that will stop all functions, in the event of danger.
- Scald protection, that switches off the fill and shower water, in the unlikely event that a harmful water temperature of 45°C (113°F) is reached.
- Low disinfection fluid level indicator, to ensure the bath is always disinfected with correct ratio of disinfection fluid.
- The Parker is available with a functions lock which, if pressed, prevents activation/deactivation of the following functions: autofill, shower, air spa, raise/lower bath, tilt bath and disinfection. This permits the caregiver to avoid unintentional changes. The function lock LED flashes yellow when active.
- Battery back-up in the event of a power failure.
- Head and back cushions
- Foot/leg support for pedicures
- ArjoClean™ (disinfection)
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.