Ninjo is an effective flusher disinfector that offers a wide range of design possibilities.
Ninjo features a control panel with digital display which clearly indicates the disinfection level as well as remaining time to complete the cycle, allowing you to keep track of the cycle progress and plan your workflow.
Digital A₀ value and remaining time display
Digital display clearly indicates A₀ disinfection level as well as time remaining until end of cycle.
Built-in cooling fan dries containers quickly and cools them with HEPA-filtered (H13) air.
Reduce risk of cross-contamination
Door remains locked to ensure no spillage throughout cleaning and disinfection cycle. Ninjo uses thermal steam to disinfect receptacles, after which the Pipe System Disinfection (PSD) disinfects its internal pipe and nozzle system.
Two programmes available: economy and normal, with an additional three available upon request.
Flexible design options
Available as a free-standing, wall-mounted or under-counter unit. Choose from stainless steel or colourful polymeric finish.
Compatible with wide range of accessories, Arjo Liquids Flusher Rinse, and Arjo Liquids Flusher Detergent.
|NINJO - TECHNICAL DATA|
|Utility||Unit connection||Supply Pressure requirments||Flow|
|Cold water (CW)||15 mm (G½ “)||100-800 kPa (1-8 bar, 14-116 PSi)||20 L/min||See Notes 1 and 3|
|Hot water (HW)||15 mm (G½ “)||100-800 kPa (1-8 bar, 14-116 PSi)||20 L/min||See Notes 2 and 3|
|Drain (D)||Ø 90 mm alt.|
Ø 110 mm
|N/A||Peak 1 L/sec||See Notes 3 and 4|
|Voltage||Recommended service disconnect||Full load, Amps||See notes 5 and 6|
|L1, 230 VAC, 1N+PE, 50 Hz||Max. 3,0 kW, 1 x Fuse C 16 A||13 A|
|L5, 240 VAC, 2+PE, 60 Hz||Max .3,3 kW, 2 x Fuse C 15 A||13,6 A|
|L9, 208 VAC, 2+PE, 60 Hz||Max. 3,0 kW, 2x Fuse C 15 A||14,4 A|
|L14, 200 VAC, 2+PE, 50 Hz||Max .3,0 kW, 2x Fuse C 16 A||15 A|
|L18, 200 VAC, 2+PE, 60 Hz||Max. 3,0 kW, 2x Fuse C 16 A||15 A|
|L22, 230 VAC, 1N+PE, 60 Hz||Max. 3,0 kW, 1x Fuse C 16 A||13 A|
|L28, 240 VAC, 1N+PE, 50 Hz||Max. 3,3 kW, 1x Fuse C 16 A||13,6 A|
|Room temperature||5-40°C (41-104F)|
|Air humidity||< 80% at 31°C (87° F)|
|Max surface temperature||40° C (104°F)|
|Octave band (Hz)||125||250||500||1000||2000||4000||8000||LwA||LwAFmax||The sound power level as linear|
octave band levels are presented
as A-leveled sound power level,
both LwA and LwAFmax.
|Estimated LpA levels for Ninjo located in a 70 m³ room, db ref 20 μPa.|
|Type of room||Description||Operator location *||3 m from washer|| The calculated sound power levels|
are different LpA levels in different
types of rooms. With bigger room
volume the noise level is reduced
and vice versa. Here are three
examples of expected LpA levels.
* See Note 7
|Hard||All walls from concrete etc no absorbing elements.||60||60|
|Normal||Some sound absorbing elements like furniture and textiles.||56||55|
|Subdeued||Some absorbing elements in ceiling and textiles.||53||51|
|Economy program||11 liter ± 10 %*|
* if option cooling/drying fan is selected for the cooling phase. If internal cooling is
selected, additionally 3 liters
|Normal program||18 liter ± 10 %*|
|Chamber size and volume|
|Stainless steel 565x410x290, 67 liter||Polymeric 535x400x300, 64 liter|
|Width||450 mm (17” 11/16)||450 mm (17” 11/16)||See installation drawing in subsection installation.|
|Depth||580 mm (22” 3/4)||580 mm (22” 3/4)|
|Height||1320 mm (51” 7/8)||870 mm (34” 3/16)|
900 mm (35” 7/16) with lid
|Weight||90 kg/200 lb||70 kg/155 lb|
1) Cold water recommended quality = potable water accordingly to WHO guidelines, temp. <20°C (<68°F).
2) Hot water recommended quality = potable water accordingly to WHO guidelines, temp. 45-60°C (113-140°F).
3) It shall be the Customers responsibility to eliminate water hammer conditions if they occur in the service piping.
4) It shall be the Customers responsibility to provide a properly sixed and located drainage system in accordance with the national
plumbing code. Consider that other equipment is tied to drain to eliminate slow drainage or backup.
5) It shall be the Customers responsibility to complete all electrical connections using properly sized wiring in accordance with the
national electrical code.
6) It shall be the Customers responsibility to install an approved and fused disconnect switch accordingly to national code in all
electrical supply lines at the washer disinfector location.
7) LpA levels are measured to EN ISO 3747:2000, 1 meter in front of the washer and 1,5 metres above the floor level.
- Arjo bedpan with lid
- Drainage floor Ø 90 mm and 110 mm (3 1/2" and Ø 4 1/4”)
- Drainage wall Ø 90 mm and 110 mm (3 1/2" and 4 1/4”)
- Valves and filter
- Clean Flusher™ Detergent, 5L canister
- Clean Flusher™ Rinse, 5L canister
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.