Reactive pressure redistribution mattress replacement
Arjo’s TheraRest Mattress Replacement Range has been designed to provide reliable pressure redistribution performance. The TheraRest SMS is available in two models:
With features like a firm foam perimeter, heel slope, compression channels and anti-microbial components, Arjo’s TheraRest SMS Perimeter Plus Mattress helps provide pressure redistribution to help reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
TheraRest SMS® perimeter plus VE mattress
The TheraRest SMS Perimeter Plus VE Mattress is enhanced with Visco Elastic (VE) Memory Foam, replacing the standard foam topper. VE foam molds to the patient’s body shape, to help improve pressure redistribution and patient comfort.
• Patient comfort and support
• Designed to redistribute pressure away from the vulnerable heel area.
• Helps to facilitate patient ingress/egress
• Infection control is aided by antimicrobial properties in the cover material
• Advanced Foam Construction – Utilizes the same foam structure as the AtmosAir 9000 MRS family
• Sloped Heel Section – Specially constructed foam with a 5° incline
• Firm Perimeter – Firmer foam under the foam topper on either side of the mattress
• Infection Control
Options in recognition of FDA Siderail entrapment guidance
Serves as a passive reminder of the edge of the mattress and facilitates patient ingress/egress
Ability to use on a wide variety of bed frames
Optional Raised Side Bolsters – 2” high bolsters with and 18” cutout
Optional Customizable Length and Width – Available in multiple sizes
|Length||75-84” x 1”|
|Width||32-37” x 1/2”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||350 lbs|
|All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.|
|TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.|
|Available with an optional fire sleeve.|
|This product has a one year non-prorated warranty.|
|TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended/butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.|
|Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.|
|Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Consult frame manufacturer regarding individual frame capacity.
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.