• A complete management solution
• Maximum height adjustable
• A range of accessories are available
• Minimum height from the floor of only 10 cm
• Can be used both in hospitals and long term care facilities
• Minimises patient restraints and use of side rails
• An extensive range of features such as trendelenburg, cardiac chair position and electronic CPR function.
• With its ‘open bus’ digital control box. it is also future proofed for adding even more accessories.
• Responsive assistance helps avoid the control and movement disadvantages associated with traditional power drive systems.
• Its minimum height from the floor is just 99 mm and it has a top working height reaching 799 mm.
• The FloorLine-i Plus bed is fitted with Dual Wheel Castors as standard.
• The set of standard wheel castors comprises of 1 black steer castor and 3 grey braked castors.
• The bed also has the option of central locking castors. This feature detects when the bed has not been moved for 60 seconds, locks the castors and puts the bed in safe mode. These castors help reduce the risk of fall injuries caused by a moving bed due to castors not being locked.
• FloorLine-i Plus can be fitted with a variety of optional accessories such side-rails, self-help pole, length extension kits and upgraded castors
Measurements and weights
|Overall standard length||2325 mm|
|Overall width||925 mm|
|Mattress platform length standard||2000 mm|
|Mattress width||900 mm|
|Overall length with extension kit||2500 mm|
|Mattress platform length with extension kit||2175 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors)||799 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors)||99 mm|
|Safe working load/Maximum patient weight||250 kg/185 kg|
|Head down tilt||18°|
|Foot down tilt||18°|
|Head High Trendelenburg Tilt Position||45°|
|Overall weight of bed||150 kg|
|Shock protection||Class 1, Type B|
|Power in||1.25A at 230 V AC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Audible Acoustic Energy||< 65dB|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.