Pressure injury prevention solutions
Early and Targeted Intervention is key
• Ensuring early, objective, and anatomically specific risk assessment
• Offering comprehensive solutions to enable tailored intervention
• Driving and sustaining improved clinical outcomes
Provizio® SEM Scanner
EPUAP – NPIAP - PPPIA Clinical Practice Guideline 2019
Our clinical focus report spotlights how our tailored solutions can help you align with the latest best practice guidelines.
Flap and graft applications
Auralis® Plus - Supporting a seamless bariatric care environment
Intelligent, dual-therapy system combined with integrated compatibility for advanced microclimate management, supports the provision of a seamless and tailored bariatric system for the prevention and management of pressure ulcers.
Prone positioning with Nimbus Professional
Auralis™ Alternating Pressure System
"A pressure sore can make or break"
Elevate the pressure injury prevention pathway in your care environment
1. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
2. Dealey C, Posnett J, Walker A. (2012). The Cost of Pressure Ulcers in the United Kingdom. Journal of Wound Care. 21(6):261-266.
3. Brem H, Maggi J, Nierman D et al. (2010). High Cost of Stage IV Pressure Ulcers. Am J Surg. 200:473-477.
4. AHRQ. Never Events. 2017. https://psnet.arhq.gov/primers/primer/3/never-events. Accessed August 2017.
5. Bennett G, Dealey C, Posnett J. (2004). The Cost of Pressure Ulcers in the UK. Age Ageing. 33(3):230-235.
6. Padula WV, Mishra MK, Makic MB, Sullivan PW. (2011). Improving the Quality of Pressure Ulcer Care with Prevention: A Cost-Effective Analysis. Med Care. 49(4):385-392.
7. Nguyen KH, Chaboyer W, Whitty JA. (2015). Pressure Injury in Australian Public Hospitals: A Cost-of-Illness Study. Aust Health Rev. 39(3):329-336.