The Enterprise 9000X hospital bed from Arjo delivers significant benefits to the patient, caregiver and healthcare facility.
• Security and comfort for both resident/patient and caregiver.
• Compliance with new international standards.
• Equipment that is robust, intuitive and easy to use.
• Solutions focused on quality of care for residents/patients.
The Enterprise 9000X bed for intensive care and high dependency patients, is based on the key features of the Enterprise 5000X and 8000X hospital beds, with additional focus on patient security and clinical functionality. With its patented profiling system, integrated weighing scale, bed exit alarm and under-bed anti-entrapment sensors, the bed has been designed with the patient, caregiver and facility in mind.
• Built-in electronic weighing scale - accurate to ±500 g.
• Integrated resident/patient bed exit alarm.
• Integrated under-bed anti-entrapment system.
• Digital angle display of backrest.
• Knee break and tilt inclination.
• Power-driven height, two way tilt, auto contour, backrest, knee break and calf section adjustment.
• Battery back-up.
• Bio-Contour® profiling system.
• Integrated split type side rails with separate built-in controls for resident/patient and caregiver.
• Function lock-outs.
• Electric auto CPR function, plus dual sided manual CPR levers.
• Built-in angle indicators for backrest and thigh section.
• Underbed light.
• Calf section raising/lowering operated by caregiver.
• Zero transfer gap.
• Built-in bed extension with mattress retainer.
• Dual side drainage bag rails.
• Full width bed stripper.
• Linked braking/steering castor system.
• Removable head and foot panels and mattress deck sheets.
• Accessory sockets for IV rod etc.
• Full range of accessories available, and compatible with a range of mattresses from Arjo.
Additional standard features such as extra low height, bed exit alarms and under bed anti entrapment systems are designed with risk management in mind. X-Ray backrest is available as an optional feature.
The Enterprise® 9000 bed is a full specification electric profiling bed with a simple to use integrated weigh scale intended for use in high acuity areas such as ITU and ICU.
|Safe working load||250 kg / 550lbs|
2280mm (89 3/4")
|Overall length extended||2400mm (94 1/2")|
Overal length (short bed)
|2170mm (85 1/2")|
|Overall length extended (short bed)||2290mm (90")|
|Mattress size||880mm x 2030mm (34 1/2 x 80")|
|Overal width||990mm (39")|
|Low height||320mm (12")|
|High height||770mm (30")|
|Tendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenberg|
|Power In||3.0A max. at 230V a.c. 50/60 HZ|
5.8A max. at 120V a.c. 60Hz.
|Liquid Ingress protection||IPX4|
|Electrical shock protection||Class 1 / Type B|
File name: Arjo.Universal Medical Beds Platform.Brochure.1.0.EN.ANZ.pdf
Size: 4.12 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.