The Enterprise 9000X hospital bed from Arjo delivers significant benefits to the patient, caregiver and healthcare facility.
• Safety for both patient and carer.
• Compliance with new international standards.
• Equipment that is robust, intuitive and easy to use.
• Solutions focused on the quality of care for patients.
The Enterprise 9000X bed for intensive care and high dependency patients, is based on the key features of the Enterprise 5000X and 8000X hospital beds, with additional focus on patient safety and clinical functionality. With its patented profiling system, integrated weighing scale, bed exit alarm and under-bed anti-entrapment sensors, the bed has been designed with the patient, caregiver and facility in mind.
• The patented Bio-Contour profiling system blends a unique combination of bed movements with a curved mattress deck.
3 step bed extension
• Different bed lengths are now easily configurable in a single sub-frame, offering a simple to use, multi-length hospital bed for greater flexibility and choice.
• The bed exit area on both sides of the bed is illuminated to help guide patients when leaving the bed in a poorly lit room.
• The open architecture design allows ease of access to help improve decontamination procedures. Deck sheets are lightweight, smooth and easily removed.
• The simple to use intergrated weigh scale can weigh up to 250 kg (550 lbs). Weighing can be carried out in any position, and items added or taken away using the autocompensation facility without affecting the patient’s weight.
• The anti-entrapment sensors can detect an object/person underneath the bed. If the beam is interrupted whilst the mattress platform is being lowered, the mattress platform will automatically move up and away from the obstruction, reducing the risk of entrapment.
Pit stop maintenance
• Designed for ‘Pit Stop Maintenance’- open accessibility means changes such as actuator, control box and battery can be carried out in situ within a few minutes by one person.
Bed exit alarm
• When enabled, the bed exit function can detect patient movement at differing sensitivity levels and trigger an audible alarm to alert medical staff.
Cardiac chair position
• The caregiver can easily adjust the bed into a cardiac chair position with our simple to use control panel.
• A key advantage in reducing the risk of injury through falls.
30 degree backrest angle
• The backrest will pause when raised or lowered to an angle of 30 degrees, ensuring easy and positive backrest adjustment time after time.
• IndiGo is the powered 5th wheel that makes lighter transport available to any caregiver with just a touch – for safety and simplicity. IndiGo is always available and built directly into your Citadel or Enterprise bed.
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2300 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||90,55 in|
|Overall standard length (HOB) mm||2350 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOB) in||92,52 in|
|Overall width mm||1030 mm|
|Overall width in||40,55 in|
|Mattress length standard mm||2020 mm|
|Mattress length standard in||79,53 in|
|Mattress width standard mm||880 mm|
|Mattress width standard in||34,65 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) mm||2420 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) in||95,28 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOB) mm||2470 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOB) in||97,24 in|
|Mattress length, extended mm||2140 mm|
|Mattress length, extended in||84,25 in|
|Overall length, short (HOD) mm||2190 mm|
|Overall length, short (HOD) in||86,22 in|
|Overall length, short (HOB) mm||2240 mm|
|Overall length, short (HOB) in||88,19 in|
|Mattress length short mm||1910 mm|
|Mattress length short in||75,2 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||760 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||29,92 in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||320 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||12,6 in|
|Backrest length mm||850 mm|
|Backrest length in||33,46 in|
|Seat length mm||215 mm|
|Seat length in||8,46 in|
|Calf length mm||560 mm|
|Calf length in||22,05 in|
|Thigh length mm||365 mm|
|Thigh length in||14,37 in|
|Safe working load kg||250 kg|
|Safe working load lb||551,16 lb|
|Maximum patient weight kg||185 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||407,86 lb|
|Safety standard IEC||IEC60601-2-52|
|Shock protection||Class 1, Type B|
|Power in (230V)||3A max at 230V|
|Power in (120V)||5.8A max at 120V|
|Power in (60Hz)||AC 50/60Hz|
|Head down tilt||12°|
|Foot down tilt||12°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.