The Enterprise® 9000X hospital bed delivers significant benefits to the patient, caregiver and healthcare facility.
• Safety for both resident/patient and caregiver.
• Compliance with new international standards.
• Equipment that is robust, intuitive and easy to use.
• Solutions focused on quality of care for residents/patients.
The Enterprise 9000X bed for intensive care and high dependency patients, is based on the key features of the Enterprise 5000X and 8000X hospital beds, with additional focus on patient safety and clinical functionality. With its patented profiling system, integrated weighing scale, bed exit alarm and under-bed anti-entrapment sensors, the bed has been designed with the patient, caregiver and facility in mind.
• Built-in electronic weighing scale - accurate to ±500 g.
• Integrated resident/patient bed exit alarm.
• Integrated under-bed anti-entrapment system.
• Digital angle display of backrest.
• Knee break and tilt inclination.
• Power-driven height, two way tilt, auto contour, backrest, knee break and calf section adjustment.
• Battery back-up.
• Bio-Contour® profiling system.
• Integrated split type safety sides with separate built-in controls for resident/patient and caregiver.
• Function lock-outs.
• Electric auto CPR function, plus dual sided manual CPR levers.
• Built-in angle indicators for backrest and thigh section.
• Underbed light.
• Calf section raising/lowering operated by caregiver.
• Zero transfer gap.
• Built-in bed extension with mattress retainer.
• Dual side drainage bag rails.
• Full width bed stripper.
• Linked braking/steering castor system.
• Removable head and foot panels and mattress deck sheets.
• Accessory sockets for IV rod etc.
• Full range of accessories available, and compatible with a range of mattresses from Arjo.
Additional standard features such as extra low height, bed exit alarms and under bed anti entrapment systems are designed with risk management in mind. X-Ray backrest is available as an optional feature.
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2300 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||90,55 in|
|Overall standard length (HOB) mm||2350 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOB) in||92,52 in|
|Overall width mm||1030 mm|
|Overall width in||40,55 in|
|Mattress length standard mm||2020 mm|
|Mattress length standard in||79,53 in|
|Mattress width standard mm||880 mm|
|Mattress width standard in||34,65 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) mm||2420 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) in||95,28 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOB) mm||2470 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOB) in||97,24 in|
|Mattress length, extended mm||2140 mm|
|Mattress length, extended in||84,25 in|
|Overall length, short (HOD) mm||2190 mm|
|Overall length, short (HOD) in||86,22 in|
|Overall length, short (HOB) mm||2240 mm|
|Overall length, short (HOB) in||88,19 in|
|Mattress length short mm||1910 mm|
|Mattress length short in||75,2 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||760 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||29,92 in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||320 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||12,6 in|
|Backrest length mm||850 mm|
|Backrest length in||33,46 in|
|Seat length mm||215 mm|
|Seat length in||8,46 in|
|Calf length mm||560 mm|
|Calf length in||22,05 in|
|Thigh length mm||365 mm|
|Thigh length in||14,37 in|
|Safe working load kg||250 kg|
|Safe working load lb||551,16 lb|
|Maximum patient weight kg||185 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||407,86 lb|
|Safety standard IEC||IEC60601-2-52|
|Shock protection||Class 1, Type B|
|Power in (230V)||3A max at 230V|
|Power in (120V)||5.8A max at 120V|
|Power in (60Hz)||AC 50/60Hz|
|Head down tilt||12°|
|Foot down tilt||12°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.