The Bedside Cabinet is practical and flexible with a contemporary appearance. A choice of colour and accessory options make the Cabinet the ideal bedside storage solution and is very complementary to the Arjo bed frame range.
The Bedside Cabinet has two large drawers easily accessible by the patient whilst in bed.
It includes, as standard, bag or towel hooks on each side which are within easy reach for everyday patient use, a lockable top drawer for privacy and an integrated bottle holder rail in the bottom drawer which holds up to three 1.5 liter bottles.
Optional perimeter rails help to provide extra stability for items on the top surface and also assist caregivers when positioning the cabinet and table.
The drawer lining of the Bedside Cabinet is smooth and built with water resistant plastic. Both drawers can be simply removed, without tools, for full access and ease of cleaning.
All Cabinet models are supplied with four easy to access twin casters, two of which have brakes.
- Two large drawers for flexible storage options
- Bag or towel hooks on each side for ease of use
- Lockable top drawer offers increased privacy and security
- Integrated bottle holder rail for storage of up to three bottles
- Drawers are easily removable for full cleaning access
- Four twin casters, two with brakes for added stability
- Optional perimeter rails provide additional stability for items on top surface
- Available in blue, lilac, light blue, light grey or wood style finishes
Category: Instructions for use
File name: 416288-INT1a.pdf
Size: 2.65 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.