Primo Ferro is a height-adjustable bathing system designed to enable the care and treatment of burns and chronic skin conditions.
The tub is made with polished, acid-resistant stainless steel which is durable, highly chemical-resistant, and easy to clean and disinfect.
Optional Hydrosound and Hydromassage features are available to enhance the wellness benefits of bathing.
Height-adjustable at the touch of a button to accommodate transfers in and out of the tub with a bath lift, as well as allow caregivers to reach their preferred working height.
Primo Ferro offers digital temperature display and control, multiple anti-scalding protection functions, and auto-fill function which automatically fills the tub to pre-set water levels so you may focus your attention on your patient or resident.
Optional wellness features include Hydromassage and Hydrosound.
Compatible with our range of active and passive bath lifters, Primo Ferro is suitable for patients and residents of all mobility levels.
Measurement, volume and weight
|Lifting stroke||500 mm (19 ½")|
|Total length||2240 or 2490 mm (88 1/4 or 98")|
|Total width||850 mm (33 ½ ")|
|Total weight||490 kg (1080 lbs)|
|Water consumption (filled, with resident)||285 or 335 litre (75 to 87 gal US)|
|230/240 V single phase AC|
120 V single phase AC
|max 1200 VA|
max 1200 VA
|Cold water||G3/4" male (customers connection)|
|Warm water||G3/4" male (customers connection)|
|Operating dynamic pressure||100-600 kPa (15-87 psi)|
|Rec. dynamic pressure||200-300 kPa (29-43.5 psi)|
|Operating temperatures||Max HW 80°C (176°F)|
|Min HW 38°C (100°F)|
|Max CW 25°C (77°F)|
|Recommended temperatures||HW 38-65°C (100-149°F)|
|CW 10-18°C (50-64°F)|
|Recommended water flow (CW + HW)||25+25 L/min (6.6+6.6 gal US/min)|
|Minimum drain||100 L/min (26.4 gal US/min)|
- Control panel in stainless steel, with electronic control functions operated by touchpad or push buttons.
- Electro-hydraulic lifting mechanism.
- Digital display for bathwater and fill/shower temperatures.
- Pop-up drain incl. built-in overflow and flexible drain package for wall and floor connections.
- Automatic filling.
- Emergency lowering.
- Built-in unit to control and monitor the bath's various functions.
- Digital control of filling and showering water temperatures via an electric pressure-balanced thermostatic mixing valve.
- Hygienic Hydromassage system.
- Automatic Hydromassage disinfection.
- Dispensing system for shampoo and bathoil or ARJOSound™.
- Integrated cleansing disinfection system.
- Advanced scalding protection.
- Standard second shower handle.
- Treatment hose incl. wall attachment
- Snap-on tray for toiletries
- Foot support and pillow package
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.