It is particularly suitable for care facilities involved in the treatment of burns injuries or chronic skin conditions.
The Primo Ferro can assist in the specialist care of residents/patients of all mobility levels.
Making tasks easier and safer
Specialist care can be provided in an ergonomically-sound working environment that involves no manual lifting.
Improving care and efficiency
The system has high flexibility and features can be customised to the specific needs of your facility. There is a wide range of control, comfort and safety options that are very relevant parameters in the specialised treatment, such as digital temperature control, triple scalding protection, automatic disinfection system and autofill.
Primo Ferro has a polished, high-finish, acid-resistent stainless steel tank. Stainless steel is a high-quality material, uniquely suited to the exacting demands for chemical-resistance and ease of disinfection for burn and therapy treatment facilities.
The complete Primo Ferro concept includes integration with the Alenti®, Miranti™, Bolero™ and Calypso™ mobile lifting aids, to cover all resident/patient mobility levels.
- Stainless steel chemical-resistant tank provides superior durability and a high standard of hygiene.
- Height adjustable, ergonomically designed therapy tank.
- The system can be customised with a wide range of control, comfort and safety options, such as digital temperature control, triple scalding protection and autofill.
- Therapy options include Hydromassage™ and Hydrosound™.
Recumbent bathing system made in stainless steel with inner grooves to provide additional foot support for alternative positions.
Measurement, volume and weight
|Lifting stroke||500 mm (19 ½")|
|Total length||2240 or 2490 mm (88 1/4 or 98")|
|Total width||850 mm (33 ½ ")|
|Total weight||490 kg (1080 lbs)|
|Water consumption (filled, with resident)||285 or 335 litre (75 to 87 gal US)|
|230/240 V single phase AC|
120 V single phase AC
|max 1200 VA|
max 1200 VA
|Cold water||G3/4" male (customers connection)|
|Warm water||G3/4" male (customers connection)|
|Operating dynamic pressure||100-600 kPa (15-87 psi)|
|Rec. dynamic pressure||200-300 kPa (29-43.5 psi)|
|Operating temperatures||Max HW 80°C (176°F)|
|Min HW 38°C (100°F)|
|Max CW 25°C (77°F)|
|Recommended temperatures||HW 38-65°C (100-149°F)|
|CW 10-18°C (50-64°F)|
|Recommended water flow (CW + HW)||25+25 L/min (6.6+6.6 gal US/min)|
|Minimum drain||100 L/min (26.4 gal US/min)|
- Control panel in stainless steel, with electronic control functions operated by touchpad or push buttons.
- Electro-hydraulic lifting mechanism.
- Digital display for bathwater and fill/shower temperatures.
- Pop-up drain incl. built-in overflow and flexible drain package for wall and floor connections.
- Automatic filling.
- Emergency lowering.
- Built-in unit to control and monitor the bath's various functions.
- Digital control of filling and showering water temperatures via an electric pressure-balanced thermostatic mixing valve.
- Hygienic Hydromassage system.
- Automatic Hydromassage disinfection.
- Dispensing system for shampoo and bathoil or ARJOSound™.
- Integrated cleansing disinfection system.
- Advanced scalding protection.
- Standard second shower handle.
- Treatment hose incl. wall attachment
- Snap-on tray for toiletries
- Foot support and pillow package
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.