Arjo’s Code of Conduct and the Arjo Sustainability Framework 2030 are based on international principles and acknowledged global initiatives.
- UN Global Compact
Arjo supports and follows the ten principles that apply to human rights, labor, the environment and anti-corruption
- UN Climate Agreement - the Paris Climate Agreement
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- International Labour Organization’s (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- UN Sustainable Development Goals.
By working in line with the UN SDGs, we reinforce the correlation between the company’s and society’s shared values. We have chosen to relate our activities to the following seven SDGs due to their relevance for our operations - and potential to support them through global and local initiatives.