Multipurpose hygiene chair
A multipurpose hygiene chair for more dependent residents/patients. Reduces static load and saves time for the caregiver and makes the hygiene routines safer, more comfortable and dignified for the resident/patient.
The Carendo® can improve quality of life by making assisted showering and other hygiene routines not only safer and more comfortable, but also a more dignified experience.
Making tasks easier and safer
Ergonomic design, battery-powered assistance and the care raiser function remove the stresses and strains from showering and other everyday hygiene routines, allowing the caregiver to work in a safe and ergonomically sound manner.
Improving care and efficiency
The Carendo also improves efficiency of the care, as it enables a single caregiver to perform the entire showering procedure, as well as a wide range of other everyday hygiene tasks. The high level of support provided by the Carendo results in streamlined routines that offer considerable time savings compared to traditional methods.
- The care raiser function is unique, as it lifts the lower part of the resident's/patient's body, enabling easy and discreet access for sensitive hygiene tasks
- A handset gives the caregiver complete control over the battery-powered functions: raising, lowering, reclining and the care raiser
- The high backrest and sturdy armrests provide optimum resident/patient support and security
- The reclined position gives full access for the caregiver to most parts of the body and is very comfortable for the resident/patient
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||300lbs (136 kg)|
|Weight||141 lbs (64 kg)|
|Lifting stroke (seat)||21 5/8" (550 mm)|
|Seat height, lowest position||20 1/8ʺ (510 mm)|
|Maximum overall length||59 7/8ʺ (1520 mm)|
|Maximum overall width||25 5/8ʺ (650 mm)|
|Total height, upright position||48 3/8ʺ (1230 mm)|
|Total length, upright position||37ʺ (940 mm)|
|Chassis, Max width||25 1/5ʺ (640 mm)|
|Chassis, width between legs||20ʺ (508 mm)|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC|
|Max power||150 VA|
|Protection Class||IPX4 (complete product)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.