Safe, easy-to-use hospital bed ensuring quality of care
The Enterprise 8000X hospital bed from Arjo delivers significant benefits to the patient, caregiver and healthcare facility.
• Safety for both patient and carer.
• Compliance with new international standards.
• Equipment that is robust, intuitive and easy to use.
• Solutions focused on the quality of care for patients.
The Enterprise 8000 has been independently tested by a globally renowned organisation, to certify that it is compliant with the latest stability, dimensional and safety requirements of the IEC60601-2-52 Standard.
A safe environment is critical to the well being of patients and carers. Falls affect as many as 10% of older adults during an acute care inpatient stay and can result in serious and often life-threatening injuries.¹
Intuitive operation and ease of use
Our one-button-push controls are intuitive and easy to use, thanks to clear and simple icons. One touch functions can be used for key features, such as:
• Auto CPR
• 30 degree backrest angle
• Cardiac chair position
• Low height and extra low height
• Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg
Some or all of these functions may be locked out by the caregiver if required.
Enhancing the quality of care
The backrest will pause when raised to an angle of 30 degrees, ensuring easy and positive backrest adjustment time after time. Studies show that the 30 degree backrest angle is the minimum requirement for providing recognised physical, postural and clinical benefits.² The caregiver can easily adjust the bed into a cardiac chair position with our simple to use control panel, by selecting the appropriate icon.
Infection control, pit stop maintenance and service
The Enterprise 8000X bed is designed with open architecture and no base cover to allow ease of access for cleaning and decontamination.
• Blow moulded deck sheets and head/foot panels are lightweight, smooth and easily removable to aid cleaning. The linen shelf provides a convenient storage place for linens during bed making procedures.
• Pit stop maintenance is achieved by designing open accessibility and plug and play components. Changes such as actuator, control box and battery can be carried out in situ within a few minutes by one trained person.
• Equipment is designed to be easy to service and maintain, reducing time spent on cleaning, service and maintenance activities.
Optional: Now available with IndiGo®
IndiGo is the powered 5th wheel that makes lighter transport available to any caregiver with just a touch – for safety and simplicity. IndiGo is always available and built directly into your Citadel or Enterprise bed, so only one thing changes in a caregiver’s day: the amount of work required to move the bed.
1. McCarter-Bayer A, Bayer F, Hall K Preventing falls in acute care: an innovative approach.Journal of Gerontological Nursing (2005), 31(3):25-33
2. Tablan OC, Anderson LJ, Besser R, et al. Guidelines for prevention of health care-associated pneumonia, 2003: Recommendations of CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2004;53 (RR-3):1-36.
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2300 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||90,55 in|
|Overall standard length (HOB) mm||2350 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOB) in||92,52 in|
|Overall width mm||1030 mm|
|Overall width in||40,55 in|
|Mattress length standard mm||2020 mm|
|Mattress length standard in||79,53 in|
|Mattress width standard mm||880 mm|
|Mattress width standard in||34,65 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) mm||2420 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) in||95,28 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOB) mm||2470 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOB) in||97,24 in|
|Mattress length, extended mm||2140 mm|
|Mattress length, extended in||84,25 in|
|Overall length, short (HOD) mm||2190 mm|
|Overall length, short (HOD) in||86,22 in|
|Overall length, short (HOB) mm||2240 mm|
|Overall length, short (HOB) in||88,19 in|
|Mattress length short mm||1910 mm|
|Mattress length short in||75,2 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||760 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||29,92 in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||320 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||12,6 in|
|Backrest length mm||850 mm|
|Backrest length in||33,46 in|
|Seat length mm||215 mm|
|Seat length in||8,46 in|
|Calf length mm||560 mm|
|Calf length in||22,05 in|
|Thigh length mm||365 mm|
|Thigh length in||14,37 in|
|Safe working load kg||250 kg|
|Safe working load lb||551,16 lb|
|Maximum patient weight kg||185 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||407,86 kg|
|Safety standard IEC||IEC60601-2-52|
|Shock protection||Class 1, Type B|
|Power in (230V)||1.25A at 230V|
|Power in (120V)||2A at 120V|
|Power in (60Hz)||AC 50/60Hz|
|Head down tilt||12°|
|Foot down tilt||12°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.