Total Lift Bed
Advanced profiling bed
Progressive upright positioning at the touch of a button.
1. Truong AD, Fan E, Brower RG, Needham DM. Mobilizing patients in the intensive care unit from pathophysiology to clinical trials. Crit Care. 2009;13:216.
2. Morris PE, Goad A, Thompson C, et al: Early intensive care unit mobility therapy in the treatment of acute respiratory failure. Crit Care Med. 2008;36(8):2238-2243
• Without leaving the bed, patients who need a graded transition from bed rest to supporting their full body weight, can be progressively moved to the standing position.
Patented Foot Lifter™ Footboard
• When the tilt function is activated, the patented Foot Lifter moves towards the patient’s feet. When contact is made the bed begins gently tilting to the desired angle or weight bearing ratio while maintaining the patient in position to help avoid the need for repositioning. The Foot Lifter will automatically adjust to become flush with the floor for patient egress from the bed if appropriate.
Safety during movement and while standing
• A flexible strap system helps secure the patient in position during movement to the upright position.
Patented weight bearing control system
• As the bed tilts, the change in weight bearing achieved by the patient is displayed on the Foot Lifter footboard. This visual feedback helps caregivers to monitor progress, and set milestones against rehabilitation and mobility objectives.
• In addition to progressive standing and weight bearing, the Total Lift Bed offers flexible patient positioning to help with care procedures and patient mobilization. It also allows for Tredelenburg position which provides head down positioning for selected care procedures.
• The integrated five zone pressure redistribution surface provides caregivers with a choice of low air loss or alternating pressure options to help in the prevention and management of pressure injury. Mattress firmness can be altered using the comfort controls.
In bed chair position
• The in bed chair facility helps orientate the patient to a more upright position with legs down between standing episodes. The foot board’s position can be adjusted from the handset to accommodate different patient needs.
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2180 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||85,83 in|
|Overall width mm||1040 mm|
|Overall width in||40,95 in|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) mm||2280 mm|
|Overall length, extended (HOD) in||89,76 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||755 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||29,72 in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||525 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||20,67 in|
|Safe working load kg||280 kg|
|Safe working load lb||616 lb|
|Maximum patient weight kg||193 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||425 lb|
|Safety standard IEC||IEC 60601-1 3rd Edn IEC 60601-2-52 IEC 606-1-6 IEC 62366|
|FDA||CFR21 Part 820|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.