Lifeguard®20 is a variable height, versatile patient support surface, designed to cope with the varied demands of acute healthcare settings.
Moving and Handling
Durable and easy to use, the trolleys' light weight maneuverability helps to significantly reduce moving and handling risks. With an excellent height range, dual-sided foot pedals for hi-lo, Easytrack® 5th wheel castor system (optional) and dual height ergonomic push-pull handles, this trolley is designed perfectly for your and your patient's comfort and safety.
The Lifeguard 20 has the option to can support full-length imaging techniques using conventional X-ray cassette system.
Open architecture and smooth surfaces used in the construction of Lifeguard trolleys allow for easy cleaning and decontamination of all areas.
Flexibility and Choice
Lifeguard provides the user with a range of features to support patient management in the healthcare environment. The versatile Lifeguard 20 trolley offers an even wider choice of user-defined options, and can be tailored to suit differing needs and budgets. Selectable options include an elevating X-ray cassette platform, Trendelenburg tilt, Oxygen cylinder holder, integral IV drip rod, Easytrack 5th wheel castor system and an equipment mounting bracket.
Flexible Mattress Options
A range of mattress pads is available to fit the Lifeguard trolley including the Bi-Flex® Pressure Redistributing Mattress, developed to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries.
• Safe Working Load 180Kgs (392lbs.)
• Lightweight with excellent maneuverability
• Dual-side hydraulic foot pedals for height adjustment
• Gas spring assisted backrest adjustment (0 to 87º)
• Fold-down Stainless Steel safety side rails
• Full-length radio-translucent mattress platform
• Dual height push / pull handles
• Spacious storage area for patients’ belongings
• Large diameter 200mm (8 ”) anti-static castors with two corner activated brake/steer system
• IV drip rod, storable beneath mattress platform
• Easy to clean
• Manual lever operated Trendelenburg tilt 0 to 12º
• Full-length elevating x-ray platform, for use with conventional x-ray cassettes*
• Bracket for oxygen / suction equipment attachment
• Storage for D, E or F size oxygen cylinder
• Integral folding IV drip rod
• Easitrack™ fifth wheel steering system, providing excellent maneuverability
• Footboard / monitor shelf (available as an accessory)
• Flexible mattress options including ‘Bi-Flex®** pressure re-distributing mattress
|Overall standard length (HOD) mm||2110 mm|
|Overall standard length (HOD) in||83 in|
|Overall width mm||770 mm|
|Overall width in||30 in|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) mm||920 mm|
|Top height (with 125 mm castors) in||36,25 in|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) mm||600 mm|
|Low height (with 125 mm castors) in||23,5 in|
|Safe working load kg||180 kg|
|Safe working load lb||396 lb|
|Head down tilt||12°|
|Foot down tilt||12°|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.