Alpha Active 3
Designed for the prevention and management of pressure injuries¹, the Alpha Active® 3 pressure redistributing mattress overlay system is suitable for a range of care environments, including home and community care settings.
• Vapor permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
• 2 modes of operation for enhanced choice and flexibility
Integrated audio & visual alarms
• Includes low pressure alarm, power fail alarm and pump fault alarm
Modular nylon PU cells
• Modular construction contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
1. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osbourne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
• 2 Modes of operation
Active/Alternating mode: periodically redistributes pressure away from vulnerable areas by alternately inflating and deflating cells beneath the patient.
Reactive/Static mode: cell pressure is equalized to redistribute the body weight over a greater surface area: suitable for patients unable to tolerate a moving surface.
• Variable pressure control settings – allows appropriate individual pressure settings to be set via simple control
• Audio & Visual alarms – includes Low pressure alarm, Power fail alarm and Pump fault alarm
• Modular construction – contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
• Transport facility – Cell pressures are automatically equalized, leaving an even surface
• Static head cells – 3 static head cells
• Top cover – vapor permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties, welded option available.
• CPR deflate – rapid deflation function allows CPR to be performed.
|Mattress A (L x W x H) mm||1950 x 850 x 125 mm|
|Mattress A (L x W x H) in||76.75 x 33.5 x 5 in|
|Maximum patient weight kg||135 kg|
|Maximum patient weight lb||297 lb|
|Cell Material||Nylon coated polyurethane|
|Pump (L x W x H) mm||280 x 112 x 205 mm|
|Pump (L x W x H) in||11 x 4.5 x 8 in|
|Weight kg||2,5 kg|
|Weight lb||5,5 lb|
|Case Material||Fire resistant ABS|
|Operating Cycle Time||12 minutes|
|Shock Protection||Class II Type BF|
|Power In||230V 50Hz; 12W 1A|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.