Sara Plus is a powered standing and raising aid designed for active transfers, balance, stepping and gait training.
It broadens the range of residents / patients that can enjoy mobility-activation benefits and provides balance, stepping and walking training.
Improving care and efficiency
The Sara Plus standing and raising aid assists nurses and caregivers in efficiently moving and mobilising more residents and patients than ever before. Operation by a single caregiver for transfers and training means the Sara Plus is a cost-effective investment in raising care standards.
Making tasks easier and safer
The handheld control unit for the battery-powered Sara Plus controls the raising and lowering action. Using the Sara Plus eliminates manual handling from a range of daily routine tasks, thereby reducing the risk of back injuries at work.
In addition to the basic Sara Plus standing sling range, a special Bos sling has also been developed. Its purpose is to offer more support by pulling the resident’s/patient's buttocks forwards towards the lift. Residents/patients will therefore be standing in a more upright position, which is more favourable for rehabilitation.
- The unique Arc-Rest provides exceptional upper body support during the raising action.
- Designed to offer balance, stepping and walking training.
- The first-step system, incorporating the Proactive Pad and a detachable footplate, enables a range of training exercises directly on the floor.
- Options include a built-in electronic scale, a commode seat and leg straps.
- Safe working load: 190 kg (420 lbs).
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||190 kg (420 lbs)|
|Weighing capacity||140 kg (308 lbs)|
|Sara Plus - non scale version||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Sara Plus - scale version||95 kg (209 lbs)|
|Battery type and part number||Rechargeable lead acid|
|Battery capacity||24 V 5 Ah|
|Protection class||IP67 (handset)|
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.