The advanced standing & raising aid
The Sara Plus® offers something extra: advanced resident/patient support features that promote mobility-activation more than any other aid of this type, providing balance, stepping and walking training.
Improving care and efficiency
The Sara Plus standing and raising aid assists caregivers in efficiently moving and mobilizing more residents/patients than ever before. Operation by a single caregiver for transfers and training means the Sara Plus is a cost-effective investment in raising care standards.
Making tasks easier and safer
The handheld control unit for the battery-powered Sara Plus controls the raising and lowering action. Using the Sara Plus eliminates manual handling across the continuum of daily routine tasks, thereby reducing the risk of back injuries at work.
In addition to the basic Sara Plus standing sling range, a special BOS sling has also been developed. Its purpose is to offer more support by pulling the resident's/patient's buttocks forward towards the lift. Residents/patients will therefore be standing in a more upright position, which is more favorable for rehabilitation.
The Sara Plus® is an ergonomic standing and raising aid that mobilizes residents/patients during everyday activities, such as transfers and toileting.
It extends the mobility-activating benefits of the standing and raising aid to more residents/patients than ever before.
The key is the extra resident/patient support provided by the comfort circle, which comprises an Arc-Rest™ and a sling that has been selected according to individual needs. The unique Arc-Rest is an integral part of the lifting mechanism, providing exceptional upper body support during the raising action.
Measurements and weights
|Safe working load||420 lbs (190 kg)|
|Weighing capacity||308 lbs (140 kg)|
|SARA Plus - non scale version||187 lbs (85 kg)|
|SARA Plus - scale version||209 lbs (95 kg)|
|Battery type and part number||Rechargeable lead acid|
|Battery capacity||24 V 5 Ah|
|Protection class||IP67 (handset)|
Another unique feature is the Pro-Active Pad, a height-adjustable knee support, which promotes a better transition to the standing position by allowing natural flexion of the ankle.
- Safe working load 420 lbs (190 kg)
- Supplied with 2 detachable batteries and charger
- A battery discharge indicator constantly displays the remaining power and indicates when the battery needs recharging
- Low friction castors with brakes on the rear two
- Detachable commode/transfer seat complete with bedpan and holder
- Built-in safety valve stops lift arm (Arc-Rest) powering down when lowered onto an object; when the object is removed, the Arc-Rest maintains its position
- Detachable footboard and kneeboard
- Commode seat and narrow footboard
- Wide proactive kneepad S, M, L, XL standing sling range M, L, XL walking sling range
- Leg straps
- Arm straps
- Footboard raiser
- Straight line steerer for walking during rehabilitation
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.