Dual modality pump providing Alternating and Constant Low Pressure modes
The Auto logic® 200 mattress replacement and Auto logic 110 overlay systems are part of the logic range from Arjo.
The complete Auto Logic range includes the Auto Logic 175 mattress replacement and Aura Logic® seat cushion, and is designed for round the clock prevention and management of all categories¹ of pressure ulcers when combined with an individualised monitoring, repositioning and wound care programme.
Self Set Technology
For pressure area management of very high risk patients, the Auto Logic pump uses Self Set Technology (SST) to control the mattress pressure in both active alternating and reactive constant low pressure therapy modes, an advanced microprocessor system regularly assess the body mass distribution of patients and readjusts cell pressure to suit their individual needs.
1. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed). Cambridge Media: Osbourne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
• Reliant fabric cover with welded seams
• Concealed zips beneath waterfall flaps aids infection prevention
Micro air loss
• The micro air loss feature is designed to reduce humidity within the mattress
• Rapid deflation to assist resuscitation
• Designed for one handed operation
• Positioned at head end
• Cell retainer hooks aid ease of cleaning and servicing
Curved cell design
• Designed to prevent patient “creep” down the system
Cell in cell (CIC) system
• Centralises patient on the mattress
• Designed to increase stability and to aid with transfer off and on the surface
• No trailing power cables
Allows the mattress to be pumped to a steady high pressure to allow nursing procedures that require a firmer base to be performed.
Battery option provides therapy in the event of a powercut or for active transport to the operating or X-ray department.
Simple operation via disconnection from the tube-set. Cell pressures automatically equalises out. Provides patient support for up to 12 hours on a mattress.
Anchor points and securing straps
Moulded and welded to the non-slip base material, designed to improve patient safety and to provide a secure fastening to medical bed frames and seats.
24 hour peace of mind
The Aura Logic seat cushion provides round the clock prevention and management of pressure ulcer when used in combination with the Auto Logic systems. For ease of use the Auto Logic pump automatically recognises which system has been connected.
Measurements and weights
|Auto logic 110 Overlay||Auto logic 200 Matress Replacement||Aura logic Seat cushion|
|Length||2030 mm (80”)||2030 mm (80”)||470 mm (18 1/2”)|
|Width||860 mm (34”)||860 mm (34”)||455 mm (18”)|
|Height||115 mm (4 1/2”)||205 mm (8”)||50 mm (2”)|
|Air filled sub-mattress||2030 mm x 860 mm x 90 mm|
(80” x 34” x 3 1/2”)
|Cell material||polyurethane (PU)||polyurethane (PU)||polyurethane (PU)|
|Base cover material||PU coated nylon||PU coated nylon|
|Max resident/patient weight||200 kg (441 lbs)||200 kg (441 lbs)||200 kg (441 lbs)|
Auto logic 175 Mattress Replacement
|Length||2030 mm (80”)|
|Width||860 mm (34”)|
|Height||175 mm (7”)|
|Foam underlay Size||2032 mm x 838 mm x 63.5 mm (80” x 33” x 2 1/2”)|
|Cell material||polyurethane (PU)|
|Max resident/patient weight||200 kg (441 lbs)|
|Length||375 mm (14 3/4”)|
|Height||280 mm (11”)|
|Depth||125 mm (5”)|
|Weight||2.75 kg (6 lbs)|
|Case material||ABS plastic|
|Mode of operation||continuous|
|Power supply voltage/frequency||100 - 240 VAC/50 - 60 Hz|
|Electrical rating||85 VA MAX|
|Operating cycle time||10 minutes|
|Degree of protection against electric shock||class II double insulated with functional earth type BF (mains connected)|
|Degree of protection of ingress of liquids||IPX0|
Quick Reference Guide
Category: Quick reference guide
File name: 630934EN_06.pdf
Size: 0.23 Mb
Category: Quick reference guide
File name: 630935EN_01.pdf
Size: 0.56 Mb
* Please check with your local sales representative if the product is available for sale in your country.